Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
For info; I have sold five to a local shop (pet shop obv') at £4 (L2) each.

1. Was I scammed by the shop for the price I sold my mantis? I think it was a good deal but I actually have no clue as to the true value of my mantis, so please be honest.

3. Are there any other places better than ebay to sell?

GBM
1. I have no clue how much they are worth, but obviously the pet shop are going to buy for less to sell for more to make a decent profit. try and go back to the pet shop and see how much they are selling them on for?

3. There is a site called Preloved.com which you can advertise on for free! There are LOADS of people on their so you would stand a good chance of finding your mantis a good home!

Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Cheers MrJsk - any others? is this even the right forum? should i try the mantis forum?
You're welcome! Hmm i don't know of any others sorry.. Yeah try and look in the invertebrate section, im sure you'll find people who own a wide range of weird and wonderful bugs lol

They might also be able to help you about your mantis because im sure there must be people on this forum that own them too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.