Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
specialized pet website & all stock for sale on eBay (end time 18-Nov-10 19:36:17 GMT)

This is cheaper then the trade prices i buy & sell at!

I am selling everything that's on the website in this deal. it is a sad sale but i need to spend more time on other things those that know me know what.

You will also get the rights to be the sole agent in uk for beetle breeding products with there live beetle price list

Beetle/insect jelly is now being sold to pet shops advertised for beetles,
livefoods, reptiles & any other fruit eating pet.these are now selling for £1.69p to £1.50p per 16g pot under a different name.

This is a great opportunity for someone to take it to the next level.

If you see any pet shops or online shops selling beetle jelly 99.9% of the time they got it from me.

any questions send me a pm thanks

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello a few people have asked me on here or on email for more info so here it is.
The demand for something different has a big appeal which is why i started doing a few school shows to boost sales.
The website started as a hobby insect store selling a few mantids & roaches for the first year.
We now sell our Beetle products as well as insects to 25 pet shops in the past 12 months. We also sell bulk amounts to breeders in the USA & Europe
As you can see from the website there is much room to expand.
My Ltd company name is not for sale as im using it for other imports.
The website & name & all stock is.
If you imported what im selling it would cost more then what im asking which makes it a great deal.
I am also giving all my contacts of breeders worldwide as now i will not be needing them.
Whoever buys the website will also get better price's on my brand name which launches next year because its where i started.

If you need to know more please pm or email me thanks

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i am not going to stop trading until its sold or people will stop using it.
But i can reduce the price if you don't want everything.
I have a few people asking for the lot & many asking for different bits so if i split it up it may help.
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.