Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290049399344

Selling in aid to buy more snakes.

Also have a Chrysler Prowler Low rider Chopper style Bike, teen adult size. It's a looker of a bike but we live in saddleworth and it's just not practical what with living in the hills! lol so got mountain bikes now. Kept in my bedroom. God if you buy it I'll even do a photo of me on it! lol

think of the snakes I could own and the new vivs my hubby could build for me! *flutters my eyes!*

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
man i gotta do this, just to see what ur ebay name is :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, quality
so u pissed alot of people off? only 99.1% hehe

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What'd think it's gonna be lol

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I blame that on hubby, he is lax with posting at times and such. I don't bother sorting his stuff out but since as I'm in the village 5 days a week I post my stuff after I take the kids to school. Think the cage one was funny tho, cause they had argued in email about the price of 99p for a 3 story cage. then complained about price of postage and then when postage cost more than item and postage put together and i was 3.00 out of pocket they then complained it was rusty! and it bloody wasn't. found out it was an idoit i knew on a rat forum who had been bad mouthing me for having better rats than they have lol
Saddos.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooooo Collection is welcome aswell by the way! hehe

·
Registered
801 Posts
Aaaw Babe, why u sellin? Was it yours?

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope, It's not mine. I've been married 9 years now. It was my brother's, He split up with his girlfriend and so he dosen't want anything to do with tyhe ring now and since as I lent him £200 to swim with dolphins last year I now have the ring.
Mine is never going anywhere as my engagement ring is my hubby's granma's which will only be passed down to my daughter and never sold.

I do also have a huge collection of boxed Lord of the Rings figures. well over £1000 worth can send pics and will accept nice offers on the lot. Armies of middleearth, 12 inch figures etc.

buy buy buy so I can buy buy buy snakes! lol

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol Aye I know, I'll be a listing demon on monday! :twisted:
Got tons of brand new pet products to get listed. might do a few wholesale lots of bird stuff.
xx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts