Reptile Forums banner
161 - 180 of 209 Posts
Discussion starter · #161 ·
Reactions: Zincubus
Discussion starter · #162 ·
Brings a whole new meaning to a tweeter.

Discussion starter · #163 ·
Pandora doesn’t like me using my phone whilst lying on the settee. She'll dive bomb me. Flying from a perch to her cage back and fourth. I've become extremely good at dodging her attacks but was a tad too slow with this one. Ha ha ha ha ha. Phone down and we're friends again. She's an absolute riot.

Discussion starter · #164 ·
Discussion starter · #165 ·
After a busy day of flying around and being a bugger Pandora is all tuckered out. My knee has become her perch. Managed to pick up my phone and grab a couple of pics.

Discussion starter · #167 ·
Discussion starter · #168 ·
Discussion starter · #169 ·
3 stands. 2 in the front room 1 in the kitchen. A shelf until that's just for her with various cardboard boxes on. Her actual cage. On top or inside as it's always open. Those are all the places Pandora has to perch and have a nap. But no. She chooses a door handle.

Reactions: scottishbluebird
Discussion starter · #170 ·
Nap time.

Discussion starter · #171 ·
Discussion starter · #172 ·
Discussion starter · #173 ·
Discussion starter · #174 ·
Pandora enjoying her play stand.

Discussion starter · #175 ·
Discussion starter · #176 ·

Happy Birthday Pandora.

Do you know that she is definitely a she? I no longer have ours as he has gone to live with 'the boy'. He will have a much better life and can free fly so much more as he doesn't have a cat. He (Paddy) never bonded with me. We are now parrot-less downstairs - bit sad, but it does mean I have my living room back and Fleur, the Burmese is loving the fact she can go in there 24/7.

Paddy is about 15. I need to dig out his paperwork :2thumb:

Discussion starter · #178 ·
Happy Birthday Pandora.

Do you know that she is definitely a she? I no longer have ours as he has gone to live with 'the boy'. He will have a much better life and can free fly so much more as he doesn't have a cat. He (Paddy) never bonded with me. We are now parrot-less downstairs - bit sad, but it does mean I have my living room back and Fleur, the Burmese is loving the fact she can go in there 24/7.

Paddy is about 15. I need to dig out his paperwork :2thumb:
Yes. I got her dna sexed so I knew.

Discussion starter · #179 ·
Discussion starter · #180 ·
Pan being Pan.

161 - 180 of 209 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.