Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Hope your all well.

I just wondered whos attending the show and what reps are going to be available.

Hope to hear from you all soon

Woods14

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I will be there with the Bioactive Herps table. No Reptiles, but plenty of Live Plants, Substrates, Decor, Equipment, CUC and more.

Reactions: M1chelle

·
Registered
554 Posts
I will be there with the Bioactive Herps table. No Reptiles, but plenty of Live Plants, Substrates, Decor, Equipment, CUC and more.
Love plants 😁 I haven't decided if I will attend due to the increase of covid cases, but if I do... I'm so looking for plants and things ☺

I have read a few crested gecko sellers will be there. Not sure on much else

·
Registered
10,406 Posts
There will be a variety of species but there is no list of what's available. Its not an organised event with the organiser arranging a stocklist, it depends entirely on what the sellers have with them.
There are always royal pythons, boas, corns, hognoses, beardies, Leo's, cresties etc. Anything that is "mainstream" in the UK.
And there are always some rarities and oddities if you look hard enough.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I’m on a donny chat on WhatsApp, and lots of lizards and snakes, tortoise by looks of it also.
Isopods maybe and plants. A lot of random things also haha.

I won’t be going this year but for sure next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’m on a donny chat on WhatsApp, and lots of lizards and snakes, tortoise by looks of it also.
Isopods maybe and plants. A lot of random things also haha.

I won’t be going this year but for sure next year

How do you see what’s in this WhatsApp group ? We are always on the hunt for cb stock for our shop

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
How do you see what’s in this WhatsApp group ? We are always on the hunt for cb stock for our shop
Unfortunately it’s full so I can’t share it as you wouldn’t be able to join, but there’s a variety. Royals, boas, corns, hognose, Cresties, Leo’s. Lots of other snakes also. Day geckos.
I think people have waited so long this will be a good one! Gutted I’m not going

·
Registered
859 Posts
Ok ill have a nosey cheers.

What will you have available Tom

2021 Northern Pine Snake (Pituophis m. melanoleucus)
2021 Southern Pine Snake Patternless (Pituophis m. mugitus)
2021 Yellow Lined Rat Snake (Coelognathus flavolineatus)
2021 Aesculapian Snake (Zamenis longissimus)
2021 Spotted Python (Antaresia maculosa)
2021 Woma Python (Aspidites ramsayi)
CBUK2021 Club Tail Iguanas (Ctenosaura quinquecarinata)
CBUK2021 Guatemalan Spiny Tail Iguanas (Ctenosaura palearis)
CBUK2021 Helmeted Iguana (Corytophanes hernandesii)

·
Registered
554 Posts
IHS advised me that live stock can only be paid for in cash, however some may accept PayPal, so it comes down to each individual's choice.

I have decided to not go to the reptile show tomorrow. I'm hoping to go sometime next year🤞

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Please can anyone advise weather it will be card only or will cash be accepted as usual.

many thanks.
Those selling live animals are cash only, though some may allow PayPal transfer at their discretion.
Dry goods sellers will be cash or card, most will have some form of card machine.

The venue has gone cashless, so removed all cash machines, but the organisers have arranged for an external company to put machines in for the day. However, these are likely to charge a high fee for withdrawals, so I would recommend taking what cash you need from a normal machine before hand.

Reactions: M1chelle

·
Registered
186 Posts
Those selling live animals are cash only, though some may allow PayPal transfer at their discretion.
Dry goods sellers will be cash or card, most will have some form of card machine.

The venue has gone cashless, so removed all cash machines, but the organisers have arranged for an external company to put machines in for the day. However, these are likely to charge a high fee for withdrawals, so I would recommend taking what cash you need from a normal machine before hand.
Sounds like a bundle of fun.
Of course cash for livestock - once out of the hall - your problem.

·
Registered
10,406 Posts
Sounds like a bundle of fun.
Of course cash for livestock - once out of the hall - your problem.
Shows have always stipulated cash only for livestock. This is to avoid businesses selling, as it is supposed to hobbyists selling what they have bred.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I agree, however I thought they might of tried something different given covid.

Would appreciate an update from anyone who goes as to how well organized it was

·
Registered
186 Posts
Shows have always stipulated cash only for livestock. This is to avoid businesses selling, as it is supposed to hobbyists selling what they have bred.
In these days of technology with automatic bank transfer via mobile and PayPal payment also, no excuse.
You don't even need a PayPal account to transfer money,or payment.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts