Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anybody out there knows how to sex Long Tailed Earless Dragons there is very little on the internet about this species of lizard but I have read that they are very similar to Rankins/bearded dragons but I am not sure if they are sexed in the same way.

Can anybody out there help ?

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I have no idea I'm afraid, but wanted to say I am hugely envious!!

These little ones are at the very top of my want list.:flrt:

Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should be gettin some delivered this saturday just wanted to have all of the information at hand. im really excited been after these guys for a while now. I've been told that they are about 2 months old I will up-load some pics over the weekend so keep on checking back. : victory:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I should be gettin some delivered this saturday just wanted to have all of the information at hand. im really excited been after these guys for a while now. I've been told that they are about 2 months old I will up-load some pics over the weekend so keep on checking back. : victory:
8 weeks? Oh blimey, they are going to be teeny!! :flrt::flrt:

Did you get them locally? I have only ever seen 1 person selling these, so interested to know if there are other possible sellers, or it's the same guy.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its probably from the same guy think the site is called reptilebreeder.co.uk. however Im planning on going to the Hamm show next year and fingers crossed I'm hoping to get a couple of more from a different family and breeding them if I manage to i'll let you know. you can be the first customer:lol2:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bumpy

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Its probably from the same guy think the site is called reptilebreeder.co.uk. however Im planning on going to the Hamm show next year and fingers crossed I'm hoping to get a couple of more from a different family and breeding them if I manage to i'll let you know. you can be the first customer:lol2:
That's the one. Really lovely couple and their lizards are gorgeous:flrt:
I didn't know they had produced babies this year.

Yep. Mirf, customer :no1:

·
Registered
9,215 Posts
Can you not ask the guy who sold them to you? He must know surely!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I emailed him last night and he sent me the info, seems to be similar to sexing bearded dragons, but I just wanted to see if people had some other techniques that they used.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The reptile room in Blackpool has one of these I've seen it the last couple of months and thought it looked remarkably like a mini Bearded Dragon. £150 though! Very curious creature.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts