Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to cause any offense to sellers on here, but am I the only one that feels we in the UK are being shafted on the prices of Royal Morphs.
In my search for a het pied female pied, i've been offered "bargain", "wont get cheaper than that" prices of £800-1500 for a large breeding sized female with no assurance that its even a het and up to 4K for a pied , not to mention that you can buy het pairs for £1295.

Well after exhausting hours of searching, I found someone thats offered me a Large female Pied (about 85-90% white) that I got to pick out from a selection of pictures, its chipped, guaranteed to arrive live within 48hrs and including taxes, shipping etc, is costing me £1100 give or take a penny.

Thanks to the few that have offered to help, but no thanks to those who charge ridiculous prices.

My only clue to the supplier is "VIKING"

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Does sound VERY cheap £1100 for an adult female pied.
I know little by royal morphs market over here but even to me that sounds way to low, I remember seeing pieds for well over £3000
Sounds odd to me :?

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
E.Crassus said:
I know little by royal morphs market over here but even to me that sounds way to low, I remember seeing pieds for well over £3000

Yes sounds very very dodgy, you won't even pick up hatclings anywhere near that let alone an adult females and i am on about low whites as well. High whites are worth alot more. I just hope he hasn't paid up :(
You know they saying if something seems to good to be true, it probably is, i nearly made the same mistake with an albino, the were charging £600 when the were £1600 at the time, but i was suspicious and asked around 1st and was told it was a scammer, this was a good 2 years ago aswell, unluckily some one fell for it and lost £600 :(
Fuking basterds :evil:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
E.Crassus said:

Yes sounds very very dodgy, you won't even pick up hatclings anywhere near that let alone an adult females and i am on about low whites as well. High whites are worth alot more. I just hope he hasn't paid up :(
You know they saying if something seems to good to be true, it probably is, i nearly made the same mistake with an albino, the were charging £600 when the were £1600 at the time, but i was suspicious and asked around 1st and was told it was a scammer, this was a good 2 years ago aswell, unluckily some one fell for it and lost £600 :(
And some scammer hacked in to someones account on ebay and out bid everyone and won my psp only for it to be shipped to nigeria. I said ok, but didn't send it and then was notified a day later that it was a scammer, well der :lol:
But yes people do fall for this stuff unfortunatly :(
Fuking basterds :evil:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Yea I hate them, get them after stuff I have aswell like my white lip pythons, grrrrrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
don't see why you wouldn't let us know who sold you it? By my guess is its someone in the sweden/denmark area??

G

·
either you were scammed
theres something really wrong with the snake(wc and not feeding or something)
or its from abroad and they will ad about 2000 shipping costs

good luck....pm me with details and i`ll tell you if a scam or not.
if you want uk cheapest prices on morphs...pm me telling me what you want.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, didn't think it would get this much attention, but here goes.

His name is Maxwell Lita, he is from Oslo, Norway, where he has a breeding farm based, he can be reached via 00237 5726051 or [email protected].

This is a copy of a partial amount of an email sent:

i sell baby pieds at 700pounds,any sex and sub adults at 800pounds for females and 850 for males.shipping to UK is 157 extra of total cost payable.shipped to arrive the next day maximum.i ship very carefully and in safe packs.i ship in styro boxes,well heated in winter and ventilated in summer.live arrival is guaranteed.

P.S I dont care if something cost 1p or £100, I would never buy anything from any African state lol online.

Hope this helps

G

·
sorry mate...its a scam...ive been offered from norway...everywhere...their all scams.
i can try and get you one...i`ll find out off my supplier how much....male or female?
and also how old?

these scams are tempting...and i think a lot of people are taken in by them...they nearly hasd me a time or two lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
I know nothing of the prices for morphs, but I feel sorry for the lil guys if they need to shipped around the world. Royals are prone to stress at the best of times, and I know :roll: hope you receive her/him in good health, but personally if I had the money for a morph I would buy from the UK, drive there and see them, sorry :oops:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
in that case to be on safe side, I will cancel the order as I was going to send a transaction from my account on Monday.
The Mother truckers I had this feeling that I was being scammed, but never knew/heard of ones coming from Norway.

Im so glad I never gave my details out yet.

Thank god for the weekend and thank you to lnvexotics.

G

·
talltom69 said:
in that case to be on safe side, I will cancel the order as I was going to send a transaction from my account on Monday.
The Mother truckers I had this feeling that I was being scammed, but never knew/heard of ones coming from Norway.

Im so glad I never gave my details out yet.

Thank god for the weekend and thank you to lnvexotics.
thats a relief.....
these scammers come from all over...everywhere!some even based in uk!
you have to be really careful...when i get some prices i`ll pm you..these royals will be healthy etc too.

so glad you didnt send any cash out

G

·
only buy from reputable dealers dont get conned.. being a tite arse does not help most people cheap is a scam end of chat if you think its too cheap forget it its a scam

1 - 20 of 82 Posts