Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Im selling my group of sharp strain and paradigm boas off. I would rather these go as a job lot and the price will be discounted. As always Im open to flexible payment plans. The only reason for selling these is im raising more money to concentrate on another project.

First up

2012 boas both bred by Chris Giel (ez4pro) on here. Both doing everything as they should and growing very well. They are as follows

1.0 Jungle Parahet. (either het sharp or Boa woman caramel)
0.1 Paradigm Jungle. A real stunning example. She may actually prove to be a BWC. £1400 for the pair.

0.1 Paradigm female. This girl is immense, fantastic colour and pattern. Does everything perfect, a real gem. Produced by Basically Boas

The last two are actually paired at the moment. They will only be sold together as im not desperate to sell them.

1.0 2009 Motley het sharp, he has a real attitude but makes up for it with his looks. Produced by Basically boas

0.1 Jungle Parahet. A low expression jungle but has massive potential. Either het sharp or BWC. Produced by basically boas

£1700 for the pair, you could make Paradigm jungle motleys or sharp albino jungle motleys.

I will take £3600 cash for the job lot. £3750 on a payment plan.
If your interested PM me, Im very flexible with plans especially with Christmas coming up.

Pics to follow

Cheers
Ben

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics of the boas available.

Jungle parahet male 2012

Female paradigm jungle 2012

Female paradigm 2011. Coming into shed

The other two are breeding at the moment so pictures as soon as I can

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Im fairly confident that teh "Paradigm" Jungle is in fact a Boa woman caramel Jungle < i made a mistake when i sold her I think and whoever gets her will be getting a real bargain.

She is from teh First litter of BWC and Paradigm Jungles born outside of teh USA and only 3 or 4 breeders (Including myself) have ever produced these so they are very rare indeed!

Chris

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today's bump.

I missed the price off the 2011 female paradigm by mistake. She is available for £800.

Alternatively take the 2012 pair and her for £2100. That's a great deal on the trio.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I've been eyeing the jungle paradigm girl up for months now, she is so beautiful. I am so tempted its unreal I just wish I had sharp boas to justify the purchase*sigh*

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump!

No swaps please guys, I need to make room.

I will do an awesome deal on the trio for a cash payment just pm me

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.