Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparantly they sell reptiles, and its a 2000sq ft pet shop, so something akin to paws for thought maybe?

Is it any good? anyone been?

·
Registered
364 Posts
pudsey??? leeds?? i dont think they do reptiles, i live in pudsey and never go to that shop. i might have a wander down tho and let you know.

trex pets is a good one in leeds tho

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pudsey??? leeds?? i dont think they do reptiles, i live in pudsey and never go to that shop. i might have a wander down tho and let you know.

trex pets is a good one in leeds tho
They do, I rang them up about some leos and it says on the net they have reps too, so they deffo do have some, but how many I don't know.

I know all the other shops, and yes T pets rocks, but want to go somewhere new so...

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
They do sell reptiles I have been afew times(its at the side of Wetherby Whaler fish and chip shop and you have to go downstairs).

They arent as big as Paws for thought but do have corns, leos, beardies, torts and a BRB (havent been in a little while so might have more).

x

·
Registered
1 Posts
sharps pet world

Sharps Pet World

SHARPS PET WORLD
Clifton Hill
Pudsey
Leeds
LS28 7EB
TEL.0113 2564686
You can find us opposite the wetherby whaler fish and chip shop

opening hours
Monday...09.30-17.30

Tuesday...09.30-17.30
Wednesday...closed
Thursday ...09.30-17.30
Friday... 9.30-17.30
Saturday...09.30-17.30
Sunday...11.00-15.00

Over 2,000 Sq Ft Of Pets Toys & Accessories Over 2 Floors Reptiles-Birds-HR Parrot -Tropical & Coldwater Fish,Hamsters- Gerbils And Rabbits &Also All Major Feeds and accessories in stock

Order On Line today

Or Visit Our Shop

Where We Offer Free Local Delivery,We Also Offer Free Expert Advice And Help On All Animal Or Accessories Purchased If Required

There are many different species of Reptiles, Lizards, Snakes and Chelonian (Tortoises and Turtles).we stock a wide range in our shop visit our shop or contact us for more information

simple visit our shop and feel free to browse our staff are very friendly and will make you feel welcome
we have been selling pets and accessories for over 10 years and are happy to help with any queries
most of our customers return week after week and they assure us they are very happy with the service they receive

vist us today to find out for yourself you will not be dissapointed

if we dont have what you are looking for simple have a word with our friendly staff and we will do our best to meet your needs

or

visit our new website which is still under construction until march 2012

www.sharpspetworld.co.uk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts