Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
My hairdresser uses these small clippers, and he can do some damned funky designs.

·
Registered
13,213 Posts
I tried to shave my pubes into a star shape. It went horribly wrong, and once i'd cleared up the damage it looked more like Hitlers tache.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I tried to shave my pubes into a star shape. It went horribly wrong, and once i'd cleared up the damage it looked more like Hitlers tache.
I recently purchased a pube trimmer, and it came with little plastic shapes for shaving shapes into your pubes. Pop the plastic over the hair you want to remain, shave round the outside, and Bob's your auntie's live in lover :) I've not found a reason to want lightning bolt shaped pubic hair yet though.

·
Registered
13,213 Posts
mmmmm, interesting? little worring too?
The star or tache?

I recently purchased a pube trimmer, and it came with little plastic shapes for shaving shapes into your pubes. Pop the plastic over the hair you want to remain, shave round the outside, and Bob's your auntie's live in lover :) I've not found a reason to want lightning bolt shaped pubic hair yet though.
Where do I get it?!

·
Registered
43,138 Posts
Make a stencil out of cardboard and use hair trimmers.

I might do this to my pubes when they grow long enough. :hmm:

·
Registered
43,138 Posts
Whaaaa....your gonna make a stencil from your pubes!!!

Lot of platting to be done me thinks :lol2:
I am going to make a stencil to shape my pubes..

However, I am quite good at plaiting hair ... so who knows......

Dreadlock pubes..........

·
Registered
996 Posts
ive had many
a snowman for charity, arrows, tribal, random designs - all when under the age of 14 i may add, i grew out of that lol
i was looking for a picture of the guy from 2unlimted's hair, couldnt find it so have this instead...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
i brought some wahl hair trimmer set from argos for about £14 and it came with a nose trimmer which just looks like a mini hair trimmer and that does patterns

1 - 19 of 19 Posts