Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
WooHoo!! Fandabbydosey! I love watching my snakes shed cycle, I find it really fascinating. Congrats, says much for your husbandry when they shed well. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Did you actually find it like that then?

Mine always rolls hers/his up into a tight little ball so I have to untangle it every time to check the eyecaps :?
It's especially nice when it's had a nice big dump at the same time and rolled some of that in there too :sick:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Haha, lol, when my little royal shed for the first time with us, she managed to roll it up into a ring, but also poo in it at the same time! Was lovely checking for eyecaps and the such :roll: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mark67123 said:
Did you actually find it like that then?

Mine always rolls hers/his up into a tight little ball so I have to untangle it every time to check the eyecaps :?
It's especially nice when it's had a nice big dump at the same time and rolled some of that in there too :sick:
No, like yours, was rolled up, lol. Gently straightened it and checked for the eye caps - all present and accounted for :D

LOL @ Scarlett

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
:2thumb: Congrats!!!! Happy to hear the little one's feeling happier!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
yay! gota say that my Noodle shed his skin recntly too!!
what you going to be doing with the skin?

As mine was a first shed i am definately keeping it!
Oh. btw ppl, I measured it and it is 3 ft 10 inches :D

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Congrats, well done. Make sure you always spray the snake when it's in shedding process and you should always have them shed in one piece :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts