Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my new wee snake just shed. it was 18 inches long. thats great eh!!!!

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well he did it really not me. but i have just had him a week and he is my first snake,so i was really worried he would die or something would go wrong. i would hate to think something i did or didnt do would cause him harm. am pleased its over. you must see this all the time though. so you will be thinking am mad. lol.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is a wee carolina corn. he hatched on 7th july. what do you have?

·
Registered
632 Posts
its all on my sig at the bottom of my posts!! :D
Boa, king, bosc monitor, collared lizard, tarantula, chicken, chinchillas, rabbits, stickinsects, cats!! lol a house full!!

youl be fine, i was so paranoid when i got my first snake :lol:

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry,i got that carried away i did not notice they were all there. and i do not have glasses on,you have quite a handful there. is there anything i need to do now, or do i just let him alone for a while.

·
Registered
632 Posts
his skin will be a little sensitive 24 hours post shed but apart from that u should't have any worries where shedding is concerned!! as he grows and sheds i'd just make a piont of checking that both eyecaps and the very tip of his tail has not been retained as that can be a bugger!! if u ever have shedding problems make yourself a damp hide with some sphagnm moss for him to go in!! :D

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was all there,i got my daughter to double check for me. but will double check when he comes out. i had to go and get it out the bin,someone put it in there.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have told them am going to frame it and hang it on the wall. they think am mad.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
theydo. and he has come to life now. keeps coming out no matter the time. its great.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it probably will. six years ago i was waiting for one of my mares to give birth. my first foal,so i was really excited. i sat down that field for days waiting. then went to get fish supper one evening, came back and she had bloody done it. maybe best i was not there though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.