Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my new wee snake just shed. it was 18 inches long. thats great eh!!!!

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the first time i have ever seen it.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well he did it really not me. but i have just had him a week and he is my first snake,so i was really worried he would die or something would go wrong. i would hate to think something i did or didnt do would cause him harm. am pleased its over. you must see this all the time though. so you will be thinking am mad. lol.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is a wee carolina corn. he hatched on 7th july. what do you have?

·
Registered
632 Posts
its all on my sig at the bottom of my posts!! :D
Boa, king, bosc monitor, collared lizard, tarantula, chicken, chinchillas, rabbits, stickinsects, cats!! lol a house full!!

youl be fine, i was so paranoid when i got my first snake :lol:

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry,i got that carried away i did not notice they were all there. and i do not have glasses on,you have quite a handful there. is there anything i need to do now, or do i just let him alone for a while.

·
Registered
632 Posts
his skin will be a little sensitive 24 hours post shed but apart from that u should't have any worries where shedding is concerned!! as he grows and sheds i'd just make a piont of checking that both eyecaps and the very tip of his tail has not been retained as that can be a bugger!! if u ever have shedding problems make yourself a damp hide with some sphagnm moss for him to go in!! :D

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was all there,i got my daughter to double check for me. but will double check when he comes out. i had to go and get it out the bin,someone put it in there.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Aww...sweet :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
once my girls have shed, it get checked and then stolen by the cats!!! its the best cat toy in the world!! LOL they go up and down the stairs and then shred it all over the house!!

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have told them am going to frame it and hang it on the wall. they think am mad.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
theydo. and he has come to life now. keeps coming out no matter the time. its great.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it probably will. six years ago i was waiting for one of my mares to give birth. my first foal,so i was really excited. i sat down that field for days waiting. then went to get fish supper one evening, came back and she had bloody done it. maybe best i was not there though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts