Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a little confused on how many times a year a baby beardie will shed its skin, my beardies have turned 9 weeks old yesterday lol and i got told of the bloke i bought them off that one of them had just finished shedding except for its legs (this is why it was a brighter colour than the other) so the past week the other has shed its skin except a little dot on its head (dont know if this will cause any harm) now the other this morning its whole head has started to shed again and its body has went a whole lot duller in colour but its head has came a brighter orange and red, is this normal and how many times should they shed, just worried if its something im doing wrong, just to let you know these are my first reptiles and do i need anything to help them shed because he seems a little scratchy and is always in the water, any help would be great, thanks mat

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got some cork bark in the viv and they get sprayed every 12am since had them, havent given them a bath for the last 2 days, think thats going to be on the schedule tomorrow, thanks for the advice mat

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just to let you know i wouldnt pull the skin off because it lookes like its stuck and id always ask on here if i need any advice because these are my first reptile, thanks anyway for the advice to everyone your all a great help mat:)

p.s i didnt know anout the soft brush though, might give it a go if they have any trouble in the future

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.