Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can it be done? Does it cost a lot? Take a long time? Is it safe/fair for the lizard?

Has anyone imported animals from the USA before, what is the process that you have to go through? Is it easier to import from Europe?
Sorry for all the questions.

Thank you very much guys. :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
dunno about USA but urban gecko are doing free shipping this month for their 10th anniversary! they has to be a bargain! :2thumb:

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Can it be done? Does it cost a lot? Take a long time? Is it safe/fair for the lizard?

Has anyone imported animals from the USA before, what is the process that you have to go through? Is it easier to import from Europe?

Woodrott might be able to help you on that one, he imports dragons from USA and would know the ins/outs of it.

Importing from Europe is done often via licenced couriers so shouldn't be a problem if you use a good reputable one.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts

if you give me a call i can explain the sequence

mark

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey,
Ive been looking at the same thing recently, this answwered a lot of my questions, hope it can be of help.
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/foru.../765297-urban-gecko-update-free-shipping.html

:2thumb:
Thanks a lot, that link worked wonders, I'm a bit more in the know now, had a look on UPS website etc, and I think I understand some things better now. :bash: haha.

if you give me a call i can explain the sequence

mark
Thank you, thats real helpful of you!! But I think I get the idea now, as it was just a fleeting curiosity really, just checking out whether it's a possibility (as I'm looking for a rather elusive locale of BTS that seems to frequent the USA more than here or Europe, typical :lol2:), but if/when I do decide to have a go, I'll be sure to seek you out!!!

Thanks again for your help. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts