Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
basically i have been punched in the...man stuff lol i have applied for licences for a tegu to bring to Jersey and sourced/reserved a tegu also...so thought its about a month till its ready i may aswell look at shippping...well thats apparently a massive issue lol i cant seem to find anywhere/anyone who can get a reptile to Jersey without a massive (and i mean...alot lol_ expense...the tegu is in Cardiff and im trying to get it to Jersey, Channel Islands, UK....any ideas any one? services, people...anything will be a massive help....its for about 5 weeks time.

please help my tegu dream lol

Shrew

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
have you spoken to jersey zoo at all?

there are a pair of skinks due to be heading that way soon, and i know the "zoo van" comes over to the uk sometimes..

i looked to see what the ferry from weymouth would cost me.. and its coming back as £234 (!!!!) for a sailing on the 28th march.. *ouch*

N

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea thats what sort of prices im finding...and after im spending £150 on a tegu....even more ouch lol and British Airways said they can take it but it will be around £180 or something....and i would still have to get it from Cardiff to Gatwick also :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts