1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
yep def seen worse in the ole uk

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
It's not fair on the animals at all, but as above, I've seen a lot worse conditions over here.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
spanish reptile shops

thats really good for spaniards! usually they have them in rat cages in alleyways

spaniards are only out for profit, they dont have the same attitude about pets as english do
Yeah ill agree with that. They have reps like iguana for sale in Supermarkets! Imagine going to asda to pick a burm up:lol2:

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
That is bad....Not the worse i've seen try a market in TUNISA:devil:

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I agree. It isnt nice, overcrowded animals, but they do look in good condition and i have seen a lot worse locally to me that the RSPCA have passed.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
the only thing i dont like about the tortoises in there is its a bit overcrowded, otherwise that is how you are meant to keep tortoises x

ps hardwiki looovly avatar pic

·
Registered
479 Posts
Can tortoises be healthy without a UV light ?

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have seen these pet stores, and they looked ok ,tanks clean yes some iguana tanks where a bit over crowded but have seen that with beados here, reptiles looked healthy and half the price you pay here:whistling2:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Oh right, it just looked like they were in a shop, the iguana thing looks like a window.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
i thought it was illegal to keep reps in spain

·
Registered
11,963 Posts
techincally in our house in Rambla del agua we have around 14 geckos that sit near the lights and wait for the flying bugs to come uin the eves so they can eat them! also we have snakes around our water tank. so they're our adopted pets!lol! they're readily avaialable in the wild and there arent laws on keeping reps although there are restriction for DWA etc as they dont have a constructed licence system like here although im not totally up on spainsh rep laws so could have changed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts