Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Im in a bit of a pickle and need to raise some urgent cash for rent :blush:

So the shoe collection has been combed through and i have decided to sell a few pairs, reluctantly as shoes are a bit of an obsession for me :censor:

Here goes....

1 pair of Heart Wellies, been worn to the beach once or twice (i do kite boarding). They are like new.

Size 6

£5 + £1.50 (P+P)

1 pair of Flower Plims, never been worn, originally from New Look.
Size 6

£5 + £1.50 (P+P)

1 pair of Simple Black Strappy Heels, been worn a few times but are in a very good condition.

Size 6

£5 + £1.50 (P+P)

1 pair of 'Roxy' Wedges, been worn to the beach once and didnt get on with them :( cost me £45 new.

Size 6

£15 + £1.50 (P+P)

1 pair of 'Dr Martins', Leather, comfy sole. Never been worn, haven't found the right occasion. Cost near £80 new :censor:

Size 6

£25 + £2.00 (P+P)

1 pair of White Heels, from Schuh originally. Leather. Been worn once as i sidnt want to spoil them :blush:

Size 6

£20 + £1.50 (P+P)

Pm me if your interested or if you have any offers as i will consider anything.

Accept Cheques, Paypal and Postal order.

Cheers Laura.:notworthy:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Im in a bit of a pickle and need to raise some urgent cash for rent :blush:

So the shoe collection has been combed through and i have decided to sell a few pairs, reluctantly as shoes are a bit of an obsession for me :censor:

Here goes....

1 pair of Heart Wellies, been worn to the beach once or twice (i do kite boarding). They are like new.

Size 6

£5 + £1.50 (P+P)

1 pair of Flower Plims, SOLD

1 pair of Simple Black Strappy Heels, been worn a few times but are in a very good condition.

Size 6

£5 + £1.50 (P+P)

1 pair of 'Roxy' Wedges, been worn to the beach once and didnt get on with them :sad: cost me £45 new.

Size 6

£15 + £1.50 (P+P)

1 pair of 'Dr Martins', Leather, comfy sole. Never been worn, haven't found the right occasion. Cost near £80 new :censor:

Size 6

£25 + £2.00 (P+P)

1 pair of White Heels, from Schuh originally. Leather. Been worn once as i sidnt want to spoil them :blush:

Size 6

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I am gutted those DM's are a size too big for me "sulks" :lol2:
They are lush and well worth the money!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Guys,

Im in a bit of a pickle and need to raise some urgent cash for rent

So the shoe collection has been combed through and i have decided to sell a few pairs, reluctantly as shoes are a bit of an obsession for me

Here goes....

Size 6 = £5 Inc P+P

Size 6 = £5 Inc P+P

1 pair of 'Roxy' Wedges, been worn to the beach once and didnt get on with them cost me £45 new.

Size 6 = £10 + £1.50 (P+P)

1 pair of 'Dr Martins', Leather, comfy sole. Never been worn, haven't found the right occasion. Cost near £80 new

Size 6 = £20 + £2.00 (P+P)

1 pair of White Heels, from Schuh originally. Leather. Been worn once as i didnt want to spoil them

Size 6 = £15 + £1.50 (P+P)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
would you do the roxy wedges for £8 inc p&p??

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Guys,

Im in a bit of a pickle and need to raise some urgent cash for rent

So the shoe collection has been combed through and i have decided to sell a few pairs, reluctantly as shoes are a bit of an obsession for me

Here goes....

Size 6 = £5 Inc P+P

Size 6 = £5 Inc P+P

1 pair of 'Roxy' Wedges, been worn to the beach once and didnt get on with them cost me £45 new.

Size 6 = £10 + £1.50 (P+P)

1 pair of 'Dr Martins', SOLD

1 pair of White Heels, from Schuh originally. Leather. Been worn once as i didnt want to spoil them

Size 6 = £15 + £1.50 (P+P)

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
pm sent : victory:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All shoe prices include postage so where it says +p&p forget that bit :)

cheers guys hope somones interested :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts