·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EXOTIC PET SHOP FOR SALE IN KENT
ABOUT 700SQ FOOT GOOD RENT AND RATES
GOOD CLIENT BASE, WEB SITE BEING SORTED NOW
COURIER SORTED WHO WILL CARRY ANIMALS ETC
AT THE MOMENT WE HAVE A REPTILE ROOM WHICH STOCKS SNAKES, LIZARDS, FROGS, TOADS, TARANTULAS, SCORPIONS ETC
AND A SMALL ANIMAL ROOM WHICH STOCKS RABBITS, GUINEA PIGS, HAMSTERS, MICE, RATS,
THEN THE MAIN SHOP WERE WE SELL ALL DRY GOODS, VIVS, TANKS AND VARIOUS REPTILE BITS
THE SHOP IS WELL KNOWN AND HAS A GOOD REPUTATION AND HAS DONE LOADS OF ADVERTISING IN THE PAST AND DO MANY EVENTS AND LOCALS SHOWS BEEN ON NEWS AND IN LOCAL PAPPER ALL FOR GOOD REASONS
ANY INTREST PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL 07928048983
Posted by : JAY

[email protected]

not mine, please dont ask me for details lol

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Oh heard of that place.. wasn't impressed with them.. think they'll take an offer of £10?? :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've heard of them but i dont go to shops much, dont think i have been there.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Haven't been there.. i called up for kings when i wanted my first snake.. they were quite rude down the phone.. "course we got them.. we sell reptiles dont we" "I dont know how old it is.. why dont you ask the snake yourself" That kinda thing.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seriously? well if thats right then its pretty rude

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Dont suppose anyone knows what kind of price they'll be looking at? Paul has been looking at business options for a while and this sounds like something he'd be interested in. Will have to let him know.
I wont be rude to you if he buys it Tim :wink:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no idea on the price... i just found it and copied it to here.. thought it might be of interest.
i would love a rep shop, but i dont know enough about different species to do it really... and i cant afford it lol.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Cheers anyway Nige, just found the ad myself actually. I'll tell Paul and maybe give them a ring. Main problem for us is distance, it would be a big move down there.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it would be, but its an opportunity that dont come up often.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I'd move there just to have the place.. wouldn't mind owning my own rep shop one day.. just not now.. doubt the bank would give me anymore than £1 :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
get a job :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Ive actually got more chance of getting money without the job :lol: :lol: Im working on it but the only job going round here is in Matalan.. and im not doing that :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, yeah i know mate, only messin

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hi ive been there a few times. its in Ashford in a bizzare place. 1st time we went there we couldnt find it for ages. its on the end of a road with houses on the ashford ringroad.
Does anyone know how much he is after and is the stock being sold seperate?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah there is that, but could just be a career change

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Also might be wrong but if they have done loads of advertising etc how come I've never heard of it?!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts