Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
i recently bought 2 short tailed opossums and i was told they wernt related but i would rather be safe and sell 1 and get another so that i know i have unrelated pair. so if your looking for 1 pm me or ring 01639 689329. ther is 1 male 1 female ideally i want to keep the male as he seems to have started to bond to me but let me know what you would need. they are about 18-20 weeks old £120. lovely little things the female is a garnet and eats anything and everything the male is very fussy.
regards
Jamie

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol well your more than welcome 2 :) they are both lovely but i want to eventualy breed them and im worried that they may be related so best to sell 1 to make sure :)
regards

·
Registered
23 Posts
opossum

Hi
i recently bought 2 short tailed opossums and i was told they wernt related but i would rather be safe and sell 1 and get another so that i know i have unrelated pair. so if your looking for 1 pm me or ring 01639 689329. ther is 1 male 1 female ideally i want to keep the male as he seems to have started to bond to me but let me know what you would need. they are about 18-20 weeks old £120. lovely little things the female is a garnet and eats anything and everything the male is very fussy.
regards
Jamie
hi is this still for sale

1 - 11 of 11 Posts