Reptile Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a female ball python for about 3 months or so now, had no problems so far. But she's got patches on the top of her head (at least i think they're patches), she's had them since I first got her so I'm just being safe. Here's a pic: Snakes head patches Pictures, Snakes head patches Images, Snakes head patches Photos, Snakes head patches Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Also, while I'm here, I can't manage to get a photo of it, but in the very far corner of her left eye there's a tiny white stripe, but she's also had that since I got her, it doesn't look like skin so I'm not sure, any help is appreiciated. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Only got one question for you. It is really hard to see on this pic but... what is your heating source and where is it.... like i said from the pic its unclear... but it generaly looks like a burn from a hot lightbulb or ceramic heater.. but you said he had that when u got him.. another question. Has he shed yet since he is yours?

I dont know. Do the scales look damaged? Burned? Or are they normal looking like everywhere else?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts