Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I visited the local rep/pet shop, I dont tend to buy reps from there as the last one I did died after a couple of weeks. I normally just look around and laugh at the over the top prices for all the snakes.

Well today a corn must be about 3 years old lying in a small tub (same type faunarium that I have my hatchlings in) caught my eye he/she is a miami morph I believe and was priced at £50, looked sad with just a small water bowl for company and no hide at all. It was one of those I was umming and rring, I do have spare vivs so space aint a problem, I just couldnt decide it wasnt if he was the only one as there where several adults. So I will put it for the vote and check results tomorrow, before deciding.

Sy

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I'm pretty sure Nige has advertised a Miami in classifieds on behalf of someone else... Can't remember exzactly but I know the pics were NICE! Think it was £40... Might be worth a look..

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not like the one I saw in the shop the one in the shop had dirty white markings, must not be a miami I looked at :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
But nonetheless, if it's got no hides surely you'd rather take it off their hands and make sure it's properly looked after. :D

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
fazer600sy said:
Not like the one I saw in the shop the one in the shop had dirty white markings, must not be a miami I looked at :lol: :lol:

Couldn't tell ya myself, I don't know all the different corn morphs but if you like what you saw then I would say buy it.. Its up to you really! If its not for a money making breeding project then it doesn't really matter what morph it is as long as you are happy with it!

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am going to park up outside the shop now. :lol: :lol:

I am going to go first thing tomorrow. I will abuse the staff a little first on how its kept then buy him.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Go ahead and buy it then.... A Miami was the first Cornsnake I ever owned. The colors might not be as beautiful as some of the morphs, but they are still nice looking snakes and definately not dirty looking cept for when getting ready to shed...
Steve

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
fazer600sy said:
I am going to park up outside the shop now. :lol: :lol:

I am going to go first thing tomorrow. I will abuse the staff a little first on how its kept then buy him.
Take the piss a bit as well mate, see if you can get the price down! Always worth a try in a shop!! Usually won't back down but 1 shop has for me twice!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts