Registered
3,689 Posts
There are great..........:no1:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like that, its lovely
thanks, without meaning to sound like a tout, copies (not prints, hand sprayed) are for sale at £45 + p& p

·
Registered
559 Posts

Will take some more pics of my artwork soon =]]
SHOCK NEWS! Banksy is revealed haha. Hes really a reptile lover named Phil

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
john peel-legend...

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
I haven't picked up a pencil in years...

These were done over 15 years ago...Sorry about the poor quality...:blush:

Copied by me, from the great fantasy artist Boris Vallejo...T.T.8)

·
Registered
28,224 Posts
Glad you liked them.. these ones are years old now but I'm no good at taking photographs of my work; just happened to this time.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
wow some sweet drawings on here, I dont have any of my pics on my laptop, have some on photobucket but cant be botherd to look *connections crap takes years*

most of my work now how ever is graphic...according to my new tutor (as of 1st sep) professional standard how ever i dont think it is hence for going back to college :lol2: (learn more)

jsut the one for now:blush:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow some sweet drawings on here, I dont have any of my pics on my laptop, have some on photobucket but cant be botherd to look *connections crap takes years*

most of my work now how ever is graphic...according to my new tutor (as of 1st sep) professional standard how ever i dont think it is hence for going back to college :lol2: (learn more)

jsut the one for now:blush:
clarify please... is that cgi? like ALL of it? :/

·
Registered
559 Posts
Nope, its a photograph of a car with some trees in the background. The car has been modified, probably using photoshop to alter its appearance. Very good, but not professional standard by any means. Still good work and well presented though

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope, its a photograph of a car with some trees in the background. The car has been modified, probably using photoshop to alter its appearance. Very good, but not professional standard by any means. Still good work and well presented though
i was gonna say
ive seen some that litterally look just like a photo but its all cgi
crazy stuff
still nice work though man, do you have a before shot?

1 - 20 of 268 Posts