Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Heres a couple of mine, tried to get the photos where I was holding them.
I usually have mine out of the viv for a wander around most nights - most of them are really great with handling - some are a little 'skittish'.
Handling from a young age seems to help them to calm down as they get used to you and your movements and are less likely to dart-off.

:2thumb:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
he`s going to be a girl. :Na_Na_Na_Na:

i`m trying brainwashing from an early age, already have 2 dal boys and a wifelet would be cool

hope it works :blush:
Yes i decided by saying my leachie is a she she will be turned into a she:lol2:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Yes i decided by saying my leachie is a she she will be turned into a she:lol2:
I did this with my first two Cresteds, and they both turned out female! :2thumb:

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
really pleased with this one.

have you ever seen such big spots on such a tiny crestie?

neither parent is spotty either......weird eh?
Are the spots black or grey/oily? In the pic they look pale but that could be the flash bleaching it our or its coming upto shed?

I ask because I've produced a number of babys with what I call "phantom spots" as babys they show the odd or many spots that are huge, but the spots can disappear randomly like the spots fire up and down themselves and this doesn't sync with the geckos colours firing up and down, its rather odd. I've found with age they loose them pretty much completely, so weird!

·
Registered
13,796 Posts
Are the spots black or grey/oily? In the pic they look pale but that could be the flash bleaching it our or its coming upto shed?

I ask because I've produced a number of babys with what I call "phantom spots" as babys they show the odd or many spots that are huge, but the spots can disappear randomly like the spots fire up and down themselves and this doesn't sync with the geckos colours firing up and down, its rather odd. I've found with age they loose them pretty much completely, so weird!
this one has spots all the time and they look black? others out of the same parents are spotty too, but this is the only one that isnt a harley.

is in the keeper pile at the mo :)

the rubbish flash isnt helping much, lol.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Here is my little fella Ollie, I've only had him 3 weeks and although he's in his Viv in the picture he doesn't mind being handled, we've had a chat tonight with him hopping around my hands and arm and sitting on the end of my thumb like a little pencil topper :lol2:, he pretends to play hard to get, but once he's on board he's reluctant to go back, and they just have the softest velvety skin and feet :flrt:

·
Registered
253 Posts
heres mine i dont have a clue when it comes to morphs and stuff but i think hes just normal can any body confirm this ?? thanks :D

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Samscott he is a flame :) Id probably say chocolate flame as his markings arnt white enough to be a blonde. He's lovely :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Here's my two - first up is my big softy boy, Splat! He is so sweet and loves to just sit on my hand!

Here is Buffie - she is a totall nutcase, lol! She will occasionally sit still, but she is the one that is flighty and she has super sticky feet! She escaped from my OH one day and before he could turn around and get her back she was halfway up the wall above the sofa!:lol2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts