Chinese Water Dragon

Fan Fingered Gecko

Male Bearded Dragon

Female Bearded Dragons

Snow Corn

Carolina Corn

Mangrove Snake

Rainbow Boa

I really need to start takin more pics, these are the only ones i can find.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Both my royals vivs, 42x18x18 both heated using 500W AHS. the pastel ghost prefers the floor but my cinny likes to climb a little.

Both bulit by volly, excellent bloke and top quality work. Soon to addition a rub rack where the table is atm.

Pastels viv:

Cinny viv:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Both Built By Volly

·
Registered
749 Posts
Do your leos use the hammock ?
Amazingly, yes they do. I bought it as an experiment to see if it would give them more area to explore when they're out and about and they do climb on it a lot. I have even seen one snoozing up there when we had a particularly warm evening :).

So, I'll definitely buy another one for my other viv at least until I get the hang of all this fake rock stuff ;).

·
Registered
399 Posts
my new crestie viv

only got these about 2 weeks now, they're from donny and they're getting on fine, got a pair. they're in a full planted viv now, the only plants not live are the log, the jungle vine and the magnaturals vine along the top of the viv.

so that is pamela and fifi's viv, the long spindley plant is in the back corner so it can grow huge and cover a corner.

4 plants in there, 1 calathea, 1 bromelia and 2 of the plants purple vixen (think that's her name on here) was selling.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.