Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
show your support for ross and leanne. think we should cheer them up after the untrue nasty post.
they have my full suppoet and my partner shipo

Reactions: Snakes r grreat

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
well they already know I fully support them.
perhaps miss hissy fit had had lined up homes for the other beardies like she said, I wonder how much she was selling them for ? Mmmmmm just Mmmmmmm

Leanne I know you get upset and take things to heart, but try not to, carry on doing what you are doing, you have had lots of support on here, I get the feeling you will continue to, as you seem honest, hard working people.

Big hugs from me :flrt:

·
Registered
549 Posts
you guys know you have my support 110% :flrt:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Same here of course xx

·
Registered
201 Posts
as gem already said 110% support from us. don't let the b*****ds grind yu down as they say. big hugs and all out thoughts. paul and gem :flrt::flrt:

·
Registered
846 Posts
110% From me aswell, only the upmost admiration:flrt:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
As we said earlier on msn, You have our full support aswell. Some people are just petty **can think of other words aswell but this is a family site** You have the vast majority of forum members behind you and even though we have never met (yet.. hopefully we will get a chance to meet sometime) you both seem like really great people and you'r always ready to give people help and advice if they need it.
Take care
**hugs**
OWen & Emily

·
Registered
354 Posts
dont know what to say you guys have overwhelmed me, i may cry, aw guys i cant thank you enough i wish i had the words to say how you all make me feel.

·
Registered
10,366 Posts
Unconditional support here. How can you not support a Rangers supporter that calls a rescue Larsson! :lol2:

·
Registered
25,628 Posts
you're doing a great job and if I was closer and had the space I would be interested in rescuing (as it is, a round trip there and back is about 600 miles there and back)

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have an idea tell me if it's lame,

show your support for Ross and Leanne by displaying your own RRUK stamp...

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have an idea tell me if it's lame,

show your support for Ross and Leanne by displaying your own RRUK stamp...

gem how do we get them please please let us luddites into the secret : victory:

·
Registered
10,366 Posts
my bloke figured it out: victory: he is good for something:lol2:

·
Registered
549 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts