Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
show your support for ross and leanne. think we should cheer them up after the untrue nasty post.
they have my full suppoet and my partner shipo

Reactions: Snakes r grreat

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
well they already know I fully support them.
perhaps miss hissy fit had had lined up homes for the other beardies like she said, I wonder how much she was selling them for ? Mmmmmm just Mmmmmmm

Leanne I know you get upset and take things to heart, but try not to, carry on doing what you are doing, you have had lots of support on here, I get the feeling you will continue to, as you seem honest, hard working people.

Big hugs from me :flrt:

·
Registered
549 Posts
you guys know you have my support 110% :flrt:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Same here of course xx

·
Registered
201 Posts
as gem already said 110% support from us. don't let the b*****ds grind yu down as they say. big hugs and all out thoughts. paul and gem :flrt::flrt:

·
Registered
846 Posts
110% From me aswell, only the upmost admiration:flrt:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
As we said earlier on msn, You have our full support aswell. Some people are just petty **can think of other words aswell but this is a family site** You have the vast majority of forum members behind you and even though we have never met (yet.. hopefully we will get a chance to meet sometime) you both seem like really great people and you'r always ready to give people help and advice if they need it.
Take care
**hugs**
OWen & Emily

·
Registered
25,628 Posts
you're doing a great job and if I was closer and had the space I would be interested in rescuing (as it is, a round trip there and back is about 600 miles there and back)

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have an idea tell me if it's lame,

show your support for Ross and Leanne by displaying your own RRUK stamp...

·
Registered
549 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.