Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard a lot about this pet shop just wondered is it worth travelling 30 miles too? just to have a look about as i dont need to but anything just wanted something to do saturday?

so for people who now do you think its worth it?

·
Registered
373 Posts
well worth it mate , its only small but rob will have a good chat with ya , not had the pleasure of meeting the owners yet , they doing a great job with my royal ,getting him on d/f:no1:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Great shop, quite compact but loads of reps there, kool little dwarf croc in there 2!!! never been on a saturday so dnt know how busy it gets, maybe if you got the chance go in the week so can have a good chat with the owners and have a poroper look at everythin!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would prefer to go in the week yer but dont get chance as work till 5 every night, how small is it because i visited Jurassic Ark in Brownhills on saturday and it was tiny, ther were sum lovely reps in there but there was only like 5 people in the shop and you couldnt move?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
highly recommend visiting! I go there every week! gorgeous reptiles - the dwarf croc is amazing! they've got a lot of time for anyone who wants to talk to them about anything! :no1:

·
Registered
373 Posts
you couldnt get more than 5 ppl in shop yeah but its well worth the squash lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do U Now Any Other Good Rep Shops In West Mids Area, As Mite Do Bit Of Travelling Saturday And Visit A Few Lol

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Well i travelled over 100 miles to go to shropshire exotics.... and i'd do it again. if that answers your question?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I travel more than that every sunday to visit the shop rob, rich and marie and mike are all a good bunch and great to talk to. They have a good example of stock and rich likes the rarer types to, if they havent got it they'll prob get it 4 ya!:no1:

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
were abouts is it cus thats in my neck ov the woods

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Oooh, thanks folks. If you want to meet the owners then the weekend is the best time to come (although Rich is in Europe first weekend in June, and possibly this weekend too!). Our 'week worker' Rob is great, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about reps and spiders, and looking for any excuse for a natter! :lol2:

We are compact but we are larger than Jurassic Ark (I'm not bitching, he's a friend of ours), so there is a little more breathing space.

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
Oooh, thanks folks. If you want to meet the owners then the weekend is the best time to come (although Rich is in Europe first weekend in June, and possibly this weekend too!). Our 'week worker' Rob is great, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about reps and spiders, and looking for any excuse for a natter! :lol2:

We are compact but we are larger than Jurassic Ark (I'm not bitching, he's a friend of ours), so there is a little more breathing space.
Rob's ok if you can understand a yamyam :whistling2:
Mikes great if you want to hear about coachwhips.
Maries nice, she always seems to have a stash of sugar gliders on her person.
Rich is a top bloke, knows his stuff an can get away with hair like a girl :D

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Rob's ok if you can understand a yamyam :whistling2:
Mikes great if you want to hear about coachwhips.
Maries nice, she always seems to have a stash of sugar gliders on her person.
Rich is a top bloke, knows his stuff an can get away with hair like a girl :D
Thats bang on mate :lol2:

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
watch out for Mike though - he'll show you loads of pics of snakes and make you want more and more! lol:no1:

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
watch out for Mike though - he'll show you loads of pics of snakes and make you want more and more! lol
Then tell you some more about coachwhips :lol2::lol2:

Must say though, he does know his stuff, especially on getting PITA arboreals feeding on real things instead of lizards etc :no1:

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
yeah he does - popped there tonight to get Bob's locusts and ended up chatting to Mike for 40 minutes about our baby corns and which snakes were getting next lol

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
yeah he does - popped there tonight to get Bob's locusts and ended up chatting to Mike for 40 minutes about our baby corns and which snakes were getting next lol
Buyin a pair of Coachies then yeah?
:whistling2::whistling2::whistling2::lol2:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts