Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
siberian husky kc reg, 11mth old(pic added)

hi i am sadly having to sell my siberian husky, he is a lovely boy with loads of energy, he is 11mth old, full kc reg with papers, he is grey and white with lovely blue eyes, he is fully innoculated and is great with kids and ok with dogs but be better as an only dog, i have not had him for very long but the only reason he is for sale is because me two other dogs wont get on with him, he is just in need of a loving home that has plenty of time to spend with him and can take him on nice long walks.
i will be happy to anwser anyones questions, thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Did you get my pm?

If not I was asking if you'd contacted the breeder to see if they would be able to help with rehoming him.
Most breeders have a waiting list for puppies and some of those homes may be prepared to take on an older pup.

Also if you dont' have breeder details then if you have his pedigree and let me knwo some of his ancestors I may be able to help locate his breeder or someone who may be prepared to have him.

·
Registered
313 Posts
any luck finding this boy a home?
i was going to say the same as previous poster, as he is reg'd, breeder shiould be informed and given chance to take him back.

I will PM you if you still have hhim as can offer a few options!!

xxxxx

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi, I have sent you an email yesterday, and posted a few messages on here offering to help and take him on, yet you seem to be completely ignoring them and me?? Unless for some strange reason you are not able to view my posts on here.

As my email stated, I would be more than happy to take your boy on, with the option I gave, and also stated that I would collect him too, which is a 5 hour drive each way for myself, but am willing to do it for him, you and your other dogs.

I have never contacted you before this thread, and would love to help as this is my breed and I already own a sibe so know the breed well.

I have no idea nor have given any reason to be ignored or to upset you, all I want to do is help you and do what is best for your boy as decided by you.

I am offering help and you just keep posting on asking for help.

I hope there is another reason you haven't answered me as I hate to think that i've upset anyone,

Xxxxx

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
The OP hasnt' answered any questions, that I can see, pertaining to the dog at all.
It may be that the 'few hundred' pounds are more important than finding this poor little fella a good home?
Being in my area I may know the breeder personally and could possibly help out.

I've also Pm'd her and got no reply.

If the OP is prepared to go with the previous posters offer I can help with travelling him, it's a long way 5 hours each way, I'd be prepared to pick him up for you and meet halfway if that would help both OP and the person offering a home.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi, I think you may be right there, I have been pm'ed by a few members saying the money is the interest here and not the welfare of the dog, but I didn't want to believe it as the op hasn't defended herself, but maybe the lack of replies is the proof.

If it is some silly reason that she hasn't noticed my posts etc I am still in an excellent position to take him on, and can get many refernces for her about myself and my animals.

Transport help would be so hugely appreciated too, thank you so much.

The other thing that confused me was that the price was lowered to £250 yesterday, and them I emailed her, and within 3 hours, the price had gone back up to £300 and the post edited. The very last post on page 1 said that the price had been lowered as she needs him gone, then edited again to be a bump up once price had been raids again.

I just hope the op comes online and does what is best for her boy soon!!!! It can't be nice nor fair on him, the other dogs and herself having to live with it daily

xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Nothing worse than playing 'musical dogs' especially with larger breeds!

Hopefully it will become apparent to her that sibes are no longer the 'in' breed and will not fetch silly money as juveniles looking for new homes.
This is why I stopped breeding sibes over 12 years ago when numpty's started trying to buy them!

I'm just hoping he is not a pup from my friends litter but he doesn't look like them to be honest.

Offer of transpsort is still there if the OP gets desperate enough to need to move him on to a responsible home.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi thanks for all the replies ive been using a friends laptop wen i can thats y i havent been able to anwser, but i have now found him a home with someone who has two other huskys so i am very pleased

1 - 20 of 20 Posts