Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what are your favourite single and double gene royal morphs?

im looking to pick up a female butter and maybe bumblebee at doncaster this year, along with a nice BRB, just wondered what poeple view as a nice morph? maybe something ive not seen before? something that is a cool thing to breed? looking around the 300 mark.

thanks!

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
MY favourite 2 gene combo is Dreamsicle, not sure on my favourite single gene.
Maybe Clown or Pied, its a tough one to call.

Not much help to you though, they're all over £300 but then you did ask what my favourites are.

You should get what YOUR favourites are.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should get what YOUR favourites are.
That would mean a rather large bank loan!:whistling2:

I love visual pieds, one of my favourites! Along with bees, reason I asked is to get an insight into what's out there and see what takes my fancy, so I can research it before the show. Don't fancy looking at each one of the 2000+ morphs on WOB

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
That would mean a rather large bank loan!:whistling2:

I love visual pieds, one of my favourites! Along with bees, reason I asked is to get an insight into what's out there and see what takes my fancy, so I can research it before the show. Don't fancy looking at each one of the 2000+ morphs on WOB
Fair enough, I'd go for something that not everyone has.
I love Spotnose in combos, not overly exciting by themselves but even just adding Pastel does wonders and the Powerball (Super Spotnose is amazing)

Spotnose - Morph List - World of Ball Pythons

Pastel Spotnose - Morph List - World of Ball Pythons

Power Ball - Morph List - World of Ball Pythons

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That power ball kicks ass! Thanks !

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
i think my single gene is albino and double is either bumblebee or albino spider

but there's a lot that i love for eg super fire, fire bee, albino pieds, plus a whole lot more :2thumb:

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
I'm rubbish with morphs. There's a single gene one, can't remember it's name, that when mixed with pretty much anything else creates very nice snakes.

Enchi butters are nice. Bumblebees are adored by my missus. But to be honest, you're the one that has got to look at them, so get what you like ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts