Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , ave had ma corn for a few weeks now and hes settled in very well,hes eating nae probs infact ave moved him onto rats fae chicks,and hes drinking too. i was told he was due to shed but he hasnt done so yet, but when ave been hadling him lately ive noticed that some bits of skin are coming away.is it someting am doing wrong or is this natural.:bash:

·
Registered
406 Posts
if the skin is comin away, he prob sheddin, usually, it comes of in one go. Did his eyes go like a blue colour b4 the skin started peeling off or anything? might be best to moist him up a little and leave him to see what happens. p.s If he was expecting shed, prob not best to handle him. pics would help thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no m8t his eyes did nae go a bluish color,as ave been watchin 4 that.hes been in his water dish quiet abit to. as as said tho its only wee tiny bits here an there thats commin off. am shit wi comps to so wldnt even no wer to start to upload pics sorry and thx for replie

cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
Put a moss box in the viv your snake will disappear in there and absorb all the moisture it needs for a good shed, our corns and royal love their moss boxes and we have'nt had a part shed yet.

Alistair

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
yep sounds like hes in slough mate but if its coming off in bits he may need some soaking! i bath mine wen hes in slough and it helps alot! a moss box will defo help and there easy to make...or buy!

hope this helps. x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts