Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Advertising for someone else...
Baby skinny pigs. Just ready to go now. Various colours. Males and females available. £100 each.

Also I have 4 African pygmy hedgehogs for sale. An albino female and dark eyed Cinnacot male which are 16 weeks old. And an albino female and a ruby eyed Cinnacot male which are 12 weeks old. They are unrelated. Will come with registration. £120 each. Discount for multiples.

I can't attach pictures on here but I can send them via email. So if interested please pm me with your email address. Thanks

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Advertising for someone else...
Baby skinny pigs. Just ready to go now. Various colours. Males and females available. £100 each.

Also I have 4 African pygmy hedgehogs for sale. An albino female and dark eyed Cinnacot male which are 16 weeks old. And an albino female and a ruby eyed Cinnacot male which are 12 weeks old. They are unrelated. Will come with registration. £120 each. Discount for multiples.

I can't attach pictures on here but I can send them via email. So if interested please pm me with your email address. Thanks
Hi I'd be interested in one of the pairs, would you be able to arrange courier? Please PM for email if you still have them : victory:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Is it skinny pigs or hedgehogs you are wanting?!
Also what pair do u mean?
I have 2 albino hedgehog girls left (not related) and don't live together! The male hogs have sold.
And I have 2 female skinny pigs and 2 male skinny pigs.
If you are unable to get to me then you will need to arrange a courier. That is the buyers responsibility not the sellers (unless it's a shop then sometimes they have a courier service which they use. But we are not)
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.