Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
more pics!!!

well, for the last 3-4 weeks i have merged some of the skunks into one "pack"

originally i had snuff and teyah together, both girls. Holly and Elsie lived with each other sometimes.. according to how well their injuries were healing at the time. & Mars, the boy, lived solo, or sometimes with Elsie..

Pro, as you know, runs solo.. he did run with Mars and Elsie at one time.. but attacked Elsie so badly she nearly lost her eye.. this was at about 3-4 months of age.

Dom, runs solo at the moment, as he has only been here 2 weeks!

so i merged holly, elsie, mars, snuff and teyah.. into one room.. the skunk room of doom lol

after emma went on saturday, i thought it was about time i got some more pics of the nutters.. so here we are, photo overload as ever!

to start off then, this is Elsie.. or actually LC - LittleChoc.. i am calling her a choc swirl..

please escuse the state of the floor, i had hoovered about an hour before.. not that you would know it!

this is her and Mars.. mars i am also, at the moment, calling a choc swirl, but he is clearly different to elsie..

you can see elsies bad eye on the above shot..

elsie, mars and holly

teyah - peeping round the door.. is still the shyest of them all, but has come on so much since i got her back in march. the metal grid forms the side of Pro's pen, the top is left open whilst the others are not about, and he comes and goes as he wishes.. he gets up, comes downstairs to say hi, has a poo, and goes back upstairs to bed, very sweet! holly is the one climbing up, and elsie is the one in mid air to the right!

teyah - again in typical teyah pose... peeping round the corner..head on one side, one front paw raised.. elsie.. doing her skip round in circles and mars.. wondering why he is in the way again

same, but snuff, the albino, has joined the fray..

mars - being nosy, he is the least cuddly apart from Teyah.. a real lad he is

much darker than elsie

but so pretty with it!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
holly elsie and mars - the three amigos lol

holly was determined to get up with pro! teyah wants to come out and play too.. but is still a bit wary!

snuff and teyah

snuff, teyah, mars, elsie

a few shots of teyah.. being teyah..

Elsie and teyah - had to lighten this pic, so it looks a bit naff.. shame

Teyah, snuff, holly, elsie

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and now some to prove that rory does like them really!

even snuff... who he swears blind hates him...

and now for feed time.. they are all terribly well behavied!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

so, hope you have enjoyed the latest bunch on snaps from my gang over here! no doubt they will not be the last!

thanks for looking!

Nerys

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
they are stunning

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
never get tired of skunk pics i really will need deep pockets to visit!
with the amount of weight they are cramming on for the winter sleepies.. you would not only need deep pockets... but wide re-inforced ones too!

N

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Aww bless - they are a right bunch of nutters - all you see is little stripey blurs zoming past you hehe

am sure there is a little fce missing there though ;)

Was great seeing the gang in thier full pack too - I am soo in love with Mars lol He don't half look like a smoke/charcoal swirl and he has the hugesttttt fluffly tail ever hehe

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol, well Ichi is now enjoying some natty furnishings in her new home, and being spoilt rotten eh! lol

and Pro and Dom are not featured here either!

N

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
all i can say is wow :mf_dribble: until coming on here i did not even know they were owned in this ountry i find then absoloutley facinating and stunning and i am just in love and want to learn about them and their behaviour, other than the mischief they can get into please huni if its not too much trouble can you point me to a web resource on them, i would google but prefer a recommended site first then i will broaden my research from there please....oh is there somewhere where you can get hands on contact with them in the nortwest area?? i just wanna see these all up close like!!!

·
Banned
6,045 Posts
all i can say is wow :mf_dribble: until coming on here i did not even know they were owned in this ountry i find then absoloutley facinating and stunning and i am just in love and want to learn about them and their behaviour, other than the mischief they can get into please huni if its not too much trouble can you point me to a web resource on them, i would google but prefer a recommended site first then i will broaden my research from there please....oh is there somewhere where you can get hands on contact with them in the nortwest area?? i just wanna see these all up close like!!!
Skunk Haven

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mmm northwest.. are you anywhere near liverpool?

i'm about 35 mins from peterborough, if you are ever in the area :)

N

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Gorgeous photos Nerys! Loved them all!

On the subject of colour, looking at the photo of Mars and LC together. They are definitely a different shade of brown. If they were cats, I would identify Mars as a chocolate and LC as a cinnamon.

No idea what colours skunks come in, but if they have the cinnamon gene in skunks, then that's what I would say LC is.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i am biased, but i think everyone should have a skunk lol..

and.. well, we do still have two on the books... one is on hold pending deposit coming through though....

N

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Last time I saw you you only had the one skunk, now you have loads, no wonder no body can buy any you have had them all to yourself.:shock:8)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts