Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Creator of RFUK - Now Retired.
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I remind everyone that we do not allow slating business with personal opinions and presumptions regarding business dealings or anything else. Please keep this to PM only if you wish to confirm names. The majority of the legal action I have been threatened with in the past is from statements made from a select few in this forum.

For your information, one recent starter of threads is actually connected to one of these slated shops and one that quite recently threatened this forum with legal action. Joining again under a fake name to try and stir up trouble regarding imported torts for reasons only known to themselves (although I can guess).

So just a reminder: sweeping generalisations, opinions, unfounded or founded (I have no way to prove) statements regarding business' are NOT allowed and will NOT be tolerated.

Perhaps the people who continually slate online tort business could set up their own web page to direct people to when the need arises. That page could contain all the liablous statements in the world, as long as its not published on RFUK I do not mind.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I totally agree. I am alarmed by the naming of legal companies on theses threads. Everybody has the right to their opinums but liable is liable and people need to be careful.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Can I remind everyone that we do not allow slating business with personal opinions and presumptions regarding business dealings or anything else. Please keep this to PM only if you wish to confirm names. The majority of the legal action I have been threatened with in the past is from statements made from a select few in this forum.

For your information, one recent starter of threads is actually connected to one of these slated shops and one that quite recently threatened this forum with legal action. Joining again under a fake name to try and stir up trouble regarding imported torts for reasons only known to themselves (although I can guess).

So just a reminder: sweeping generalisations, opinions, unfounded or founded (I have no way to prove) statements regarding business' are NOT allowed and will NOT be tolerated.

Perhaps the people who continually slate online tort business could set up their own web page to direct people to when the need arises. That page could contain all the liablous statements in the world, as long as its not published on RFUK I do not mind.

how about some proper stickies, there has been some great advice given on various threads, yet mods have made no stickies on this section!!

seems they only care about snakes n lizards:werd:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
how about some proper stickies, there has been some great advice given on various threads, yet mods have made no stickies on this section!!

seems they only care about snakes n lizards:werd:
make information sheets that everyone agrees on and that does not result in insults and slanging matches , does not deflame shops and importers etc I and will happily stick it :smile:

·
Registered
71 Posts
make information sheets that everyone agrees on and that does not result in insults and slanging matches , does not deflame shops and importers etc I and will happily stick it :smile:
there have been many threads meeting this criteria:smile:

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
i'm actually working on making a weed list.. I already have a list of weeds i use in my med tortoise care..there are probably more than that tho.

It's just trying to get piccys sorted atm . I can't risk getting everyone off google. in case they get removed..so i'm trying to collect pictures as I can , and put them in paint. then when i'm done i'll upload into photobucket.

·
Creator of RFUK - Now Retired.
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great stuff!

Just report the post when your done and we will sticky it.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I just recon a big bag of happy pills should be shared out amongst the tortoise section faithful
Lol :p Agreed <.<

·
Registered
270 Posts
and here is mine home made tort table for a pricely sum of £23

enjoy rob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts