Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re arranged the viv settup abit after cleaning it out, made a nice new hide for Spike where he usually sleeps and spends all his day, anyways his old hide was to small tbh and he never used it, now its alot bigger and better, he's slept 3days straight, ive woke him up twice with my music, but he's not left the hide since i made it :shock: Is he catching up on sleep or something as i don't no whats up, don't like disturbing him while he sleeps, but gona take him out for abit later, this normal :?: :?

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
cant be sure ofcourse but he may actually be resettling in after the move around, dunno i usually think of it as the beardies know its still the same viv...and ur still you etc but he may be doing so.
Or yeh he could really love the hide...
hard to know

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well after 4 days under his hide, i finally pulled him out, daised and confused he just looked at me in a sleepy manor, let him loose on the floor and as soon as he saw food, he was like a rocket, soon made up for the food he's missed out on, now snooping around the viv, the only thing i'm worried about with his new hide, if he's to spend most of his time under there, could this be bad for him, as he's hardly getting any light ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts