Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

New thread as the last one was getting a bit cluttered - mods, feel free to remove my previous one.

Decided that I'll consider splitting & posting these guys, as I was just getting silly offers.

0.1 AF a.seemanni £35 posted
0.0.1 sub adult b.auratum £40 posted
0.0.1 sub adult b.albiceps £40 posted
0.0.1 large juve g.pulchripes £20 posted
0.0.1 large sling l.nigerrimum £15 posted
0.0.1 sling e.murinus £12 posted
0.0.1 sling p.metallica £20 posted
0.0.1 sling p.subfusca £15 posted

Will post the lot for £150

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Hey,

New thread as the last one was getting a bit cluttered - mods, feel free to remove my previous one.

Decided that I'll consider splitting & posting these guys, as I was just getting silly offers.

0.1 AF a.seemanni £35 posted
0.0.1 sub adult b.auratum £40 posted
0.0.1 sub adult b.albiceps £40 posted
0.0.1 large juve g.pulchripes £20 posted
0.0.1 large sling l.nigerrimum £15 posted
0.0.1 sling e.murinus £12 posted
0.0.1 sling p.metallica £20 posted
0.0.1 sling p.subfusca £15 posted

Will post the lot for £150

Thanks,

Matt

Pleased you decided to split and post. I am sent you another PM

·
Arachnoholic
1,245 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Avoid, avoid, avoid, unless you have lots and lots of time to waste and money to waste on new set ups only for him to change his mind...yet again.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for the posting and advice, as the original listing was on 02/09/17 and he probably hasn,t sold any yet this will probably drag on for another month.

I.M OUT OF HERE !!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for the posting and advice, as the original listing was on 02/09/17 and he probably hasn,t sold any yet this will probably drag on for another month.

I.M OUT OF HERE !!

He's messed everyone around on here, first putting them up as a job lot, then finally deciding to split, then you agree to buy, he sends you pics, you waste hard earned money on a new enc and on the same day he is arranging to send out he suddenly 'cant do it due to work'.

A time wasting troll

·
Registered
745 Posts
if this person is like this then he should be band from butting any classifieds adds on

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Having received a message stating there are some 'pretty strong accusations being made' on this thread, I thought it might be an idea to respond.

Firstly; apologies, but this forum is not my entire life. I work a lot, I have family commitments amongst other things which keep me quite busy. Numerous people have wasted my time over this sale, asking for the whole collection to be held, asking for certain spiders to be held, asking for me to wait at home for them to be collected etc.

As a result, I have become quite sceptical regarding the authenticity of buyers.

Work had been especially busy lately, meaning I have unexpectedly starting working more than my usual 90 hour week. 'Mr mister' was apologised to profusely at the result of me not physically having time to package & post the spider he wanted to purchase. No cash was exchanged, before people even try to start calling me a scammer.

All spiders have now been sold to a very good home, so mods are more than welcome to close this thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.