Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is don't run up the stairs when your'e pissed. It hurts like hell in the morning and is quite frightening to find your teeth on the stairs when you get up in the morning. Also the dentist decided to drill holes in what is left to 'remove the nerve endings'? Whatever, all I know is that it hurt like hell and still does!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
*covers mouth with both hands in pain-empathy*

Oh that's horrid!! I'm never running anywhere drunk ever again! Is the rest of you ok??

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me :oops: :oops: :oops: There was a bit more of the teeth left but the dentist took away the rest and removed the nerve endings.. Got to go back on Wednesday for impressions, x-rays to see what they can do. Oh joy!

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nat said:
OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH

*big feely better hugs for you!!*
Well thank you! Loving those hugs! lol

nicky said:
blxxdy hell hammer thats awful, hope its not to painful, i'm sure the dentist bill will be though...
Not too painful at the minute but wish my cheeks would stop swelling and I keep getting nose bleeds! A bit embarassing more than anything! Oh and the first bill was £237.89p to smoth my teeth off, drill some holes and give me 3 injections. Can't wait for wednesday honest!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Jez man....... :shock: If you'd do that to yourself what would you not do to someone else... :lol:
That looks painful to me, good luck with the dentists bills, think you might need it... :wink:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Left me right in the s**t! Thats what happens when you leave the forces after 6 years of free dental care and can't register with anyone! The dentist I went to is private so £50 of it was the emergancy appointment charge, £20 to register then the rest on what they actually did.. Oh well, we live and learn (the hard way)!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Let me say this.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha gutted :lol: :lol: Sorry mate but thats bloody funny.. a good reminder not to run up and down stairs from now though.. :lol:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NNY said:
Let me say this.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha gutted :lol: :lol: Sorry mate but thats bloody funny.. a good reminder not to run up and down stairs from now though.. :lol:
Glad I entertained you. Lets hope you never get hurt especially if its gonna be expensive to fix...

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Yeah the expensive part isnt funny.. the actual happening is.. just because drunk was involved.. i feel for the hole its going to dig in your pocket as I know how much dentists cost.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah...I am sorry about hahahahahahahahahaha your finances mate but hahahahahahahahah thats the most I have hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laughed in a long time...hahahahahahahahahahahaha tears are streamin down my forkin hahahahahahahhahahahahah face mate...oh, I am laughing like big girlie now, and I have just hahahahahahahaha woke the missus up, and my young son...I am afraid I have always laughed at peoples misfortunes (and my own)...oh, bowlocks, now I have indegestion with all the hahaha...I got to go and look at the hahahahaha pics again ahahahahah...cheers mate...T.T. 8)

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NNY said:
Yeah the expensive part isnt funny.. the actual happening is.. just because drunk was involved.. i feel for the hole its going to dig in your pocket as I know how much dentists cost.

Yeah, gotta agree it is a bit funny but am dreading the bill on Wednesday and any further treatment! :cry: Oh well, could have been worse I suppose.. could have spilt my beer which amazingly I managed to keep in the bottle! lol

scotty said:
eh..Ouch..but the embarresment dude..I couldnt go down to the dentists lol..and what was your story lol..ehm..my house is icy..i slipped Sorry about the huge bill though..coulda been a nice snakey lol..
I didn't have a story as I was hungover and in pain so just told them the truth.. got some looks when I got there and a few smart remarks.. And yeah, could have been an awesome snake!

And T.T. well, i'm glad I made someone so happy... :oops:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts