Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to make a tuna and brown sauce one now..Do you favour a whiffy sarnie?Does it not concern you that others find you repellent?? no,me neither...whats your smelly buttie combis..?

·
Registered
17,458 Posts
i had some sort of salimi the other day, may be horse? that was a tad smelly. even i could smell it and my sence of smell is really rather bad. god knows what other people thought of it?

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Tuna,onion,fresh crushed garlic,black pepper and mayo.

·
Banned
9,811 Posts
Tuna and brown sauce?? :( Poor tuna.

·
Registered
12,152 Posts
My mate used to have cheese and sliced raw garlic sarnies...they stank but were quite tasty:)

·
Banned
9,811 Posts
i dont think it minds, its crushed in with toenails and stuff...its tuna chunks as opposed to the steak !
Toenails?? :gasp: It better not have!! I buy Princes tuna and it's not cheap so there better be no bloody toenails in it!! :devil:

What's wrong with the normal tuna, mayo and sweeetcorn?

·
Banned
9,811 Posts
Actually, I think a bacon, egg, mushroom and onion butty might be in order....

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Its not smelly but tastes nice
Bachelors chicken super noodles, warburtons mediums sliced bread (cut those damn crusts off though) and cheap wafer thin ham.

1 slice of bread, 2 slices of wafer thin ham, cover one half with some noodles, fold and eat. Yum

·
Registered
11,083 Posts
The fish horseraddish combo is good stuff, dont understand why more people dont try it...
Indeed !! : victory:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts