Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am from Plymouth and am offering a cheap boarding service for your snakes. I know how difficult it can be to go on holiday when you have herps and hope that I can help.

I have many herps and aphibians of my own including whites tree frogs, garter snakes, texan rat snake, corn snakes and a veiled chameleon.

Animals can be boarded at my home or at yours (distance depending). Prices from £10 a week.

Please contact me for more details if you are interested.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
I would be a tad careful if i were you, we would never allow and snakes near our collection, as too many risks!!! viruses, mites and so one, :2thumb:

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
I would rather leave my snakes 'home alone' for two weeks rather than leaving them in the hands of a stranger in the presence of another collection.

Each to their own however but I cannot see how £10 a week would even cover your liability costs?

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
i understand what u doing right this is my 2nd time looking after someone pets i dont offer services but my friend i have looked after gecko,iggie,corn snake,water dragons soo far and thats from friends if i was you just do it local coz i dont think alot of people on here would use you like that. (all reptiles are in different rooms). good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts