Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the essay I'm writing here I just feel I have to put it after some of the insane responses/emails I have gotten about these guys. :whip:

All the snakes I have for sale are very tame, eat well and on their own and shed well unless stated otherwise.

If you email me about one of the snakes I have asked you to contact me over if interested in please do not be offended by my questions.

I don't log on here much, pretty much only when I get an email alerting me about a PM - so please PM rather then respond to the thread.

I have no pictures as my camera is broken and I am on a new laptop after my old one broke. Due to the lack of pics I am willing to discuss you coming and viewing the snake with no pressure to buy.

My pound sign is broken so I'm just putting a number next to the snake as the rough price I'm after.

I cannot drive so I cannot deliver.

I am not opposed to buyers arranging for the snakes to be delivered to them by courier at their expense and by their organisation.

I WILL NOT POST THEM. I have had serveral emails asking if I can 'just pop em in a box' :whip::censor: NO!

The snakes do not come with anything. No hides, No vivs No water bowls, nothing, so please don't email me asking if I could include something.

I will not sell to anyone who emails me saying - 'Oh yea I'm interested in your royals but only coz there cheap like.' or 'Reckon I cud make em vicious like coz I want em to strike and shizz!'

I will not reply to message that asks something I have clearly stated above eg 'Do they eat and shed well'

Sorry if you feel any of this is harsh I'm just sick of the stupid emails people have sent and extra sick of being messed around.

If a snake is bought before December 1st I will do discounts if more than one is bought. :no1:

males
Royal Python - foot and a half - 50
Amel - two and a half foot - 30
Normal - two and a half foot - 25
Rootbeer - foot and a half - please email to discuss this snake and its price if you are interested as you will need some extra info.
Chequered Garter - two foot - 45

Females
Amel - foot and a half - please email to discuss this snake and its price if you are interested as you will need some extra info.
Royal python 1 - a foot - 50
Royal python two - a foot and a half - please email to discuss this snake and its price if you are interested as you will need some extra info.
Cali king - 4 and half - 70

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Royal python two - a foot and a half - please email to discuss this snake and its price if you are interested as you will need some extra info. ON HOLD

Rootbeer - foot and a half - please email to discuss this snake and its price if you are interested as you will need some extra info. ON HOLD

Amel - foot and a half - please email to discuss this snake and its price if you are interested as you will need some extra info. ON HOLD

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
You have PM for the female royal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts