Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favourite species snake eyes, or is it an individual snake eyes that fascinate you? Pictures to go with would be great I shall get some pics of my favs over the next couple of days. Mine would have to go my young Female T+Albino Blood her eyes are so unique, again I will get pics up soon. Lets see/hear about yours now.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
I was going to say my T+ Albino Blood but my het Ultra has amazing eyes too.

I'll see if I can get some pics tomorrow but for now

Attachments

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I like boa eyes, bci, bcc. The way the line continues, so delicate but pretty.

Old pic of a young Guyanan BCC male

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
aww i love snakey eyes! in fact im a little obsessed!:mf_dribble:
i has a bccxbci who i just didnt like and i think it was the eyes that did it! he looked evil (wasnt was as soft as a pussycat!)

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I liked the eyes on qball75s tiger retic in the pics section. Stunning.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
ahaha ! yeah i noticed that, its an interesting picture - i found it on google, i dont own it, wish i did though haha :D
Pinky flesh coloured snakes have never really "done" it for me lol
However this lass has the nicest eyes in our collection

I'm kinda regreting saying ill swap her for a very nice albino bull het snow but tbh the bulls stunnin too and I'm not paying courier which is a bit of a bargain :)
Josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
Pinky flesh coloured snakes have never really "done" it for me lol
However this lass has the nicest eyes in our collection
I'm kinda regreting saying ill swap her for a very nice albino bull het snow but tbh the bulls stunnin too and I'm not paying courier which is a bit of a bargain :)
Josh
aha ! its not supposed to be pink its supposed to be pure white haha just thought it was a good picture :D and thats a stunner ! amazing eyes ! what snake is that? looks like a jag carpet? could be wrong, dont really know carpet pythons haha !

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
aha ! its not supposed to be pink its supposed to be pure white haha just thought it was a good picture :D and thats a stunner ! amazing eyes ! what snake is that? looks like a jag carpet? could be wrong, dont really know carpet pythons haha !
She's a nice high yellow jungle her colours are really starting to prove out now she's got grey stripes inbetween her yellow ones which make a nice contrast aswell

·
Registered
635 Posts
awh wow shes absoloutley stunning, i dont know anything about carpet pythons so i could probably never own one but theyre really pretty :]

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
awh wow shes absoloutley stunning, i dont know anything about carpet pythons so i could probably never own one but theyre really pretty :]
Lol ther one of my fave snakes carpets certainly worth having atleast one in your inventory :)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Chondro eyes have be the ducks nuts as far as eyes go
They way they change between hatchling and adult is just magic

blue/gold green/gold red/blue plus any colour stripe etc etc etc

·
Registered
14,312 Posts
i like all snake eyes, some of my favs

retic eyes

gtp eyes