Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've finally heard from my supplier that she has a new supply of the glass snakes in stock. Is anyone interested in buying one of these?

The snakes are all hand made in foiled glass, so there can be a slight difference in each one. They are hung on black leather and I can make them any length you prefer - I can even give you alternative coloured leather (if the colour of your choice is available) you give you a bit of variety at an extra charge. I'm only charging £10 for the necklaces, which includes the cost of postage.

I'm showing all the colours I had before, although I'm not sure if she has all these available. There is a new gold one which she didn't have when I bought my last lot, so I'm adding this in too.

The lizard and tortoise earrings are silver metal on silver plate wires.

Sorry, haven't got a tortoise pair made up yet, but will add one soon.

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:up: This is the last bump. I'm about to place an order for the snakes to make these pendants - if anyone wants one can you pm me please, otherwise I'll order the ones I know people on here want.

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You sure can! I know I said I would post pics of the torts, but I was in Surrey when I posted that and I haven't had a chance to turn around since I got back.

Got a very important meeting in Edinburgh tomorrow - meeting a couple of RFUKers for the day, but I'll get the tortoise ones made an posted pdq!!!

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Finally I've got a piccie of the tortoise earrings

They're movable ones. The shell is attached to the forelegs and the hindlegs are attached to the shell, so they move and the lizards have a movable tail!

Still got some snake pendants left too if anyone is interested.

Sorry just realised I haven't put a price on the earrings - £3.50 to include postage and packing!

·
Registered
15,217 Posts
i already have a pair of tort earings like those. cant see my hubby forking out for another pair alost identical to the ones i have! but i would deffo like a snake necklace. just cant decide on a colour. i have red hair so i oike the idea of the green or gold one. but i like the multi coloured one too! argh...... i hate decissions! have you got any other colours?

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, thought you wanted a gold one on red or brown leather.

Apart from the green/black, white/black, dark blue (which I don't have any more of left) and gold the only other one I have that isn't actually already pictured on here is the gunmetal with blue stripe one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts