Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
: victory:hey guys, in uni im going to be doing a short documentery about reptiles, about how you go into it, what u think about the media giving u all :censor: on the news, and of course the fake stories u here. (and what u would do if you could change the opinon of so many ppl)

so anythign u guys say will go towards it.

but most of all im looking for some high quality pictures to use for it. if any one is ok with this please post ur pictures here, obviously ur names would be in the credits of it and if you wanted, could be given a copy of the short documentery.

all i need is ur consent and the pictures, so if anyone interested, please send this way ^^'

id then print screen ur consent of here n put it into my paper work.
later on ill probs be looking for ppl to interview.

so if anyone is interested please comment ^^

im only starting the planing of it for now, i still need to sort som stuff out. but yh i think you all get the idea ^^'

thanks any way ^^: victory:

(god this was a long one for me to type)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey guys look for pictures of the big ones now, iv got some mazing pics of somt others, just wanna boost up with the bigger snakes, and also there vivs.

names in credits, just messege me or email me - [email protected]

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
I'd be willing to help however I can

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Hiya, will try and get some pics for ya this weekend.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
We'll help out, just drop me a PM with what you need.

Jake's from Ormskirk too so if you need someone to interview then he'll be more than happy to pop up to you for it :2thumb:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just a quick update on this, i have nearly finished the paper work so around Thursday probs round the weekend, i will be looking for people to interview

i'll update more soon and put up some questionnaires.

hope that is ok with everyone ^^ thanks again

: victory:

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
just a quick update on this, i have nearly finished the paper work so around Thursday probs round the weekend, i will be looking for people to interview

i'll update more soon and put up some questionnaires.

hope that is ok with everyone ^^ thanks again

: victory:
Jake will be in Ormskirk this weekend too :lol2:

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
I will say whatever is required, whether scripted or not, as long as there is some company marketting available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.