Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Snake rack. It is brand new and unused, I was planning on filling it with royals, but got let down. So the rack is empty. The rack comes complete with 10 x 64 litre really useful boxes and 5 heat stripes. The dimensions of the rack are: 1980 (High) x 1016 (Width) x 610 (Depth), Measurements are in mm. Each shelf can take up to 200KG, the rack is easy to assemble (Took me about 15 minutes tops) and easy to take down. The rack is Blue and has a hard wearing power coated finish. The boxes feature locking and have tamper evident lids. This rack is suitable for a wide range of snakes (Boids, Coulbrids etc ) and even lizards, such as Leopard geckos, Crested geckos etc. I am looking for £500 with everything, I can also supply with water bowls, bark and Exo-Terra plants but that would be at extra costs as those are all band new aswell. I have attached a picture of the rack, a picture is also available at: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c296/Anthony_Young_/SnakeRack.jpg
If you are interested you can either mail me at [email protected] or phone me on 02086437038 and ask For Anthony.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
2nd request to remove all the negativity from the thread.
if you like the price or not then just leave it to sell.. if its good value some one will take it, if its not it will be here for ages.
i cant be arsed to delete all the crap for a 3rd time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.