Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Great set up Jim, you're much tidier than me lol :no1:

I know this is in the Habitat section, but I was still expecting to see a thread about sloughed skins... :roll:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I know this is in the Habitat section, but I was still expecting to see a thread about sloughed skins... :roll:
snap :blush:

Fantastic setup though well done :2thumb:

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Wow, looks awesome!

Also, just realised where I recognised your username and avater! I bought the 'Petsnakes DVD' a few years back!

:)

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
wow that's amazing..not to sound like an utter retard but whats the silvery box on the wall? (watch it be the latest designer rep accessory now..i'm not with it :cry:)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
thats well smart !!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
love the racks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow that's amazing..not to sound like an utter retard but whats the silvery box on the wall? (watch it be the latest designer rep accessory now..i'm not with it :cry:)
Hi,

It's the air conditioning unit.

I can set the ambient temp and it will warm or cool as necessary. It also filters and circulates the air.

Here's the other half of it....

Couldn't find space for a plasma TV, just have to do with the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP. :whistling2:

There is a kettle and tea, coffee, sugar tins in one of the cupboards.

Bye for now,

Jim

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
that is one mint shed :notworthy:

G

·
Its so tidy :notworthy:my rooms a right mess :2thumb:

i hope to achieve somthing very simular with my loft conversion

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
:flrt::flrt::flrt:
What a fantastic retreat. You lucky sod!!

I have a massive shed that is full of junk. I just showed your "shed" to the Mrs and she has given the thumbs up for me to have something similiar done. She then gets to reclaim her dining room. Any chance you could PM me a breakdown of the cost. Cheers.
Patrick.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Steve,

I was initially intending to go for the loft conversion but the more I thought about it, the the less it suited me.

Having the shed means that I can happily work away cleaning out and listening to music at anytime without disturbing anybody. Having music playing, water running and boxes getting bumped about late at night doesn't bode well for the family Karma or neighbourly love! :lol2:

It also means that people who come to see the snakes and have a natter don't have to come through the house and there isn't any curfew because of the kids going to bed.

Obviously we all have different circumstances and different things to take into consideration.

The shed idea simply suited me better.

Look forward to seeing pics of your loft setup!

Bye for now,

Jim

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:flrt::flrt::flrt:
What a fantastic retreat. You lucky sod!!

I have a massive shed that is full of junk. I just showed your "shed" to the Mrs and she has given the thumbs up for me to have something similiar done. She then gets to reclaim her dining room. Any chance you could PM me a breakdown of the cost. Cheers.
Patrick.

Hi Patrick,

Obviously costs will differ depending on the size of your shed and exactly how you want to set it up but you can catch me on MSN if you want to go over anything regarding the setup.

My MSN addy is [email protected]

Bye for now,

Jim

1 - 20 of 27 Posts