Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi this might sound stupid but does anybody have any spare snake skin as i know someone who is doing a art project on snake skin if you could send some that would be really helpful as i chucked my snake skin a week ago

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wudnt mind if u did lol why did you send it to africa for?how big is the skin?off what snake?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
my daughters pal was spending his gap year in africa, and he is terrified of snakes. i got a new one while he was out and when he shed sent his skin over for callum to 'meet'! lol. im waiting on a royal or two, but the sheds from them are usually in balls, so to speak, would he want them, and i have two corns and the hoggy just ready to shed too, plus i have some in drawers and in snake room, so all diff sizes really.

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
you mean slough?
i have various snake sloughs.

you mean the leather?
ihave some snake leathers.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
I can send you some if you like - I've kept the past six sheds from my 5+ footers - so they're not that recent the most recent being about 2 weeks old. Would be a mixture of boas and pythons. Send me PM if you want them.

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
I have one from one of my big boas if it's any good . It's all in 1 piece although it does have a few holes. Pm if you're interested.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi thanks to the people who said they will send some ive sent you a pm with my address on it that should be enough i think

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
i saw them on ebay what a scam wouldn't it be easier to get a snake an get the skins off them you would have to be out your mind to buy 1 lol

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha asif people where selling them on ebay i woudn'y be surprised if someone was buying them too! lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
What to do with the things?

Being of the recycling sort of chappie, id like to know if anyone out there has any creative ideas for the use of shedded skins. Most people I know with snakes seem to just keep em on shelves or in boxes. Surley they can be of use somehow.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ive always thought that to be fair never asked anyone though my friend is using it for his art work but apart from that i don't know...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts