Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to spiders, but fascinated by (and already a little addicted to) them.

I only have slings at the moment but thought I'd use my own thread to track their growth. Plus I've just got a new camera and trying to learn the ropes. These are my favourite 3 pics so far.

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

Psalmopoeus irminia

Thrixopelma ockerti

·
Registered
156 Posts
Its a slippery slope, may as well buy a racket now for the inevitable future additions :D

Look forward to seeing them grown on :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I've kind of already given in to it. I don't want to go too over the top though while I'm still learning. I already have a wish list though :whistling2:

Here are a couple more of the GBB

·
Registered
156 Posts
Its cool the colour changes some T's go through as they mature :) I have a soft spot for P. irminia, I love seeing the little orange chevrons on their metatarsus' poking out of whatever they're lying in wait inside of <3

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I have seen pics of Adult P. Irminia, I currently have 2 slings, I cant wait to watch them grow.

This is my smallest sling at the moment, Thrixopelma Lagunas...

·
Registered
860 Posts
Nice pics, it's always frustrating though when you can only get a shot through the side of the tub, although admittedly much safer!

I've managed to get some fairly good close up shots through glass tanks, but plastic just never does the spiders justice!

Enjoy the long and diverse tarantula road ahead :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't posted on here for a while so here's a quick update of the T. Ockerti in new clothes.

Sorry about the picture quality, it was dark and using my phone and a torch :blush:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.