Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Well my snakes anyways :halo:

This is Johann the Granite Mex Mex Kingsnake (around 8months old)
Gorgeous mex mex, nice to see something different on here :)

Reactions: arwen_7

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
So Morrigan is now getting on board with the cute snake look. For a few paniced seconds I thought she had escaped, untill I saw her :blush:
Oh god that's adorable!!
Lovely enclosure too.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: arwen_7

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks @Roseanna ! I'm rather excited about creating her large enclosure, got plans for a "climbing tree" and all sorts :-D

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Thanks @Roseanna ! I'm rather excited about creating her large enclosure, got plans for a "climbing tree" and all sorts :-D
Oooh that will be so cool! How large will the enclosure be? Please post updates when you do it :)

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At least 7' x 3' x 2' (LxHxD). More likely to be 7 or 8' x 3' x 3'. Can go bigger if it looks like she is going to be a large boa, but It's not looking like that just now.
I like to give my animals as much space as I can :) The min 7 foot length is due to our other two snakes vivariums being a 3 foot and a 4 foot, so they will fit on top of the new one.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Morrigan managed to work loose the wires for her lights from the roof of her house a few days ago. Caught her in the act of using them as a climbing frame!

So I've now zip tied the wired to the light gaurd more and put a few more cable tides in the roof. Lets see if that is enough :whistling2:

Managed to finally measure her, shes 3'7 inches. So I'm starting to look for a bigger vivarium now for her. Definitly going to give her more hieght to play in. May just get a custom made one rather than making our own, as house DIY is in full swing again.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts