Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to buying snakes from Hamm some of my current ones have got to go

Corn snakes.
2006 Charcoal female £55
2005 Amel zig-zag female (will breed next year if pushed) £35
2005 Butter male (big lad, will breed next year) £90
2005 male Phantom (absolutely stunning example) £120

Non Corns
2005 Granite royal python male (absolutely stunning, 100% feeding well on defrost large adult mice and tame) £160
2004 Paraguayan Rainbow boa male (stunning and rare snake, not often seen over here, will make excellent breeder next year, feeding on defrost large adult mice and tame) £75
2005 captive bred female Red Blood Python (P.c. brongersmai) Stunning girl growing fast and will take small adult rats at a push, tame. £250

Will swap any of the above or part exchange for sub-adult or adult female Borneo Blood Pythons (P.c. breitensteini), 2005 or older accepted. may also swap for adult corns or grey band king snake morphs, let me know what you have.

I can be contacted by phone or email and viewing can be arranged as long as the interest is truthful, pictures can also be sent.

All snakes feeding on defrost mice/rats of the appropriate size.

Located in Norfolk, can meet 1/2 way if reasonable or deliver possible after 8th Jan but petrol charge will be made, will not courier.

Phone: 01328 878989 or 07747 548375
Email: [email protected]

cheers

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
wheres the stunning stuff dude? :lol:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:O nigel there is loads on there, the charcoal and phantom for a start you know are.
The blood is my favourite on that list though, dont really want to sell her but progression needs sacrifices and shes the sacrifice.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i didnt actually see that on 1st look mate lol

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Have you got pix of the blood ?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dexter said:
Have you got pix of the blood ?
Pics of the blood included as requested.
I also have the receipt from when I bought her to confirm her species.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Great stuff mate. Just realised we couldn't be further apart :roll:

Also, the reason I asked the picture, is because I'm looking for something that seems to be very hard to find in the UK. I've seen some like yours, and seen some of the brown ones, but what I'm really after is a red one like the pic below:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I reckon she will get redder with age, shes only a youngster.
Im contemplating keeping her but im worried about the size, im not the strongest guy on earth and have problems with my shoulders as it is.
Just wondering if they get as big as Ive read, bout 7 feet ive read them to get.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
My female boa is approaching 7 foot long now, and is quickly becoming harder to get in and out the viv. She's quite heavy as well. Lovely animals though :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
sod that oli, that will be about 40 stone by the time it hits 7ft lol

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol Nigel we all know how you like your big fat snakes lol :p
She will get redder with age, she was in shed when that pic was taken, shes not looked as bright for about a week now.
I saw pictures of the parents from the seller and they were as Red as can be, similar to the ones in the pic.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
swap ya for a sarnie :lol:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bumping this up with reduced prices.

Corn snakes.
2006 Charcoal female £50
2005 Amel zig-zag female (will breed next year if pushed) £30
2005 Butter male (big lad, will breed next year) £85
2005 male Phantom (absolutely stunning example) £115

Non Corns
2005 Granite royal python male (absolutely stunning, 100% feeding well on defrost large adult mice and tame) £140
2004 Paraguayan Rainbow boa male (stunning and rare snake, not often seen over here, will make excellent breeder next year, feeding on defrost large adult mice and tame) £75
2005 captive bred female Red Blood Python (P.c. brongersmai) Stunning girl growing fast and will take small adult rats at a push, tame. £240 or swap for sub-adult or adult female Borneo Blood Pythons (P.c. breitensteini), 2005 or older.

Will swap any of the above or part exchange for sub-adult or adult female Borneo Blood Pythons (P.c. breitensteini), 2005 or older accepted. may also swap for adult corns or grey band king snake morphs, let me know what you have.

I can be contacted by phone or email and viewing can be arranged as long as the interest is truthful, pictures can also be sent.

Located in Norfolk, can meet 1/2 way if reasonable or deliver possible after 8th Jan but petrol charge will be made, will not courier.

cheers

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
E.Crassus said:
That's what we like to hear :D

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dexter said:
E.Crassus said:
That's what we like to hear :D
lol well long as im making people happy, now just wish people would make me happy and buy something lol.
Im selling them for their own good really, there are many a better keeper than me :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Doubt it :D

By the way, do granites go normally that cheap ? The reason I'm asking is that they are a ball morph, and morphs normally fetch a dear price in the UK.

I've just seen a few pictures of some granites, and they look lovely. Are granites the most common morph then, or you're really looking forward to part with it.

By the way, what happens if a breed a granite with a normal ball ?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im questioning whether hes a true granite or just a normal with some granite speckling, thats why I wont sell him at the rediculous prices some royals are sold at. Im not out to rip people off, hes a lovely snake but I had a female which died and therefore my plan to prove him out was over.
The granite gene is a dominant gene so you would get granites in the first clutch if bred to a normal, if he is a true granite morph then thats bad luck on me but I dont want to sell him as a true granite only to have someone turn round when hes been bred and say he didnt produce, ive got a reputation to think about as well as a bank balance :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Nice one mate, I like your style. If I lived any near you, I'd love to come round and have a look.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

2005 Granite royal python male (absolutely stunning, 100% feeding well on defrost large adult mice and tame) £140

Will swap any of the above or part exchange for sub-adult or adult female Borneo Blood Pythons (P.c. breitensteini), 2005 or older accepted or male red blood python to go with the female that was available on here, now decided to keep her.

cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts