Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I absolutely LOVE snakes but have found that my passion is unfortunately not shared by my friends. I was wondering if there are any people in and around London that would like to meet up once a month in central London and just talk about snakes and general stuff. I'd love to meet some people who share the love of reptiles! :2thumb:

So if you're keen please let me know and we'll make some plans!

Many thanks,
Heidi

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
i do shift work,but if im available then yeah im up for it, and im sure bluesboo will be also..

just PM me when your planning something and i will let you know.

cheers

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome! I'll try and arrange something for mid January...get X-mas and New Year out the way...

In the meantime if anyone else would like to join just make a comment on this thread and I'll get hold of everyone in January. :2thumb:

I look forward to meeting you all! :notworthy:

·
Registered
177 Posts
I am sure if you fixed a date and posted it on here there would be loads of interest. Knowledge exchange, buyers meet sellers, old rivals etc

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
yeah put me down too

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent! I'll start a thread just after the New Year and PM you guys with a date, time and venue...just got to find somewhere in London but with a pub on nearly every corner I'm sure that can't be too hard! :whistling2:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I will be up for it, I always think that herp keepers in London are few and far between so would enjoy it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I see you're a fellow Saffa from Durbs! I am from Jo'burg and then Cape Town, so we can chat about snakes and how we miss the SA weather!!! :lol2:
I am sure if you fixed a date and posted it on here there would be loads of interest. Knowledge exchange, buyers meet sellers, old rivals etc

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Count me in:no1:

get in touch: victory:

·
Registered
428 Posts
im up for it should good as long as nothing crops up i will be there

1 - 18 of 18 Posts