Classic corn snake '06 - £15

Royal Python '06 (bought from shop as female) - £40
Royal Python Male Adult proven breeder - £70

All snakes are shedding and feeding fine
if you require any more info or pics please email me or pm me thanks

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Poo, I'd have had the female royal and the snow and amel motley's, alas too far away for me.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hi crawlin, im interseted the 06 royal or one of the corns but I see fazer600sy has already got in there with the royal :) could you put some photos up of the corns? I would be looking at getting one this weekend, and would collect myself if thats possible
Thanks Steve.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Pimperella - got a mate selling a female royal in rotherham if thats any good? 1050g..
N

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Hi Dianne.
We would possibly be interested in the 3 motleys, do u have any pics?

Dean

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes sorry have replied now
dean and trese we only have the one motley for sale now the amel motley as the others sold yesterday thanks

UPDATED LIST

Amel Motley '06 - £20
Classic '06 - £15
'06 Royal (bought from a shop as female) - £40

Thanks everyone for the interest and please email or pm me if you are interested in any of the above.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
hi diane might still be intrested in the other two corns have u got any pics how old are they are they m/f?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry dont know what sex they are, Here is a pic of the classic, sorry havent got a pic of the amel motley at the moment

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
he's gorgeous now to get round dean how far from ips are u i forgot i know it's essex

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
woo hoo :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
got myself 2 new snakes yay woo hoo

1 - 20 of 38 Posts