Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
look people on here are trying to say that im claiming to be a reptile rescue but i will tell you now that i am not im just trying to help people and reptiles out in my area that can no longer look after there reptiles or have problem where they cant spend time with them anymore im just here for the reptile as most rehoming place dont respect the reptiles as they keep leaving me post about it i think they are just trying to make some money but there is some genuine ones out there im not looking to resell i am wanting to give some snakes and other reptile a good home for life
as i have already taken afew in anyway and the people i have got them off of are happy with them being here as im keeping them informed on how they are getting on and the women that drop the royal of was very attach to it and she has been told that she is welcome to come around and have a coffee and see her so im not a reptile rescue but if anyone out there is in abit of trouble then please email me at [email protected]

and i will just say again im NOT A REPTILE RESCUE and i am will to pay a bit towards them and i do have 9 to 10 years of experience with allsorts of snakes from corns up to 18ft burmese pythons and anaconda's

thanks for reading i just wanted to be clear

·
Registered
117 Posts
well done,
good 4 u
its nice 2 c sum1 helping,
id love 2 do
keep up the good work
;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts